Returning player looking for friendly guild

(my shaman doesn’t show up in character selection for some reason)
Older chill returning player looking for new home for catching up to current content/endgame.
Was in a hardcore raiding guild from vanilla through WotLK as a resto druid.
Just came back to no guild and low pop server, so looking for an active and friendly home.
Hoping to play ele shaman or destro warlock but can play MM hunter or frost mage if preferred. Maybe healing if I can ease back into it.
Hoping to find a friendly non-toxic PVE focused guild where I can relearn the game and grow with from leveling to eventually raiding and M+. I also enjoy doing achievement/mount/transmog runs.
Prefer avoiding a massive guild (quality > quantity) or a tiny one where I’d be the only person online most of the time. Any faction is fine, just looking for the right community. Bonus points for being family friendly.
Edit: I’m west coast, evenings/weekends I’m most active

Hi Fatal! I’d love to chat with you about my guild! We have several returning and new players that our experienced members are helping teach and bring up to speed! Add me on discord, Letholas#9581

New guild but taking off pretty quick. I’m on a lot and mid day night or 2-3am weekdays someone’s on already. Lots of people coming back or gearing alts so would fit in fine. Maybe even group up and do stuff together. I’m always willing to help if I’m doing nothing else.

Good luck!

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to talk

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-10 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hi there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 3/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

1 Like

Hello Fatal,

We have openings in our raid team for appropriately geared folks. I’ll drop our link below, and if we sound like a potential good fit, I’d love to chat!

Hey, fairly established guild looking for more active players to replace people who are getting burnt out on shadowlands and keep the guild lively. We’re working with returning players often and doing content at all levels to give you a place to try and improve as you get back into the swing of things. Raids Thu/Fri 6-9PM PST and we have people online in discord pretty often. Meme4Life#1756 is my disc if you’re interested in finding out more.

I think we may be exactly what you’re looking for. Let’s chat!

Discord : Shade_PWS#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616

Hi Fatal! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Morning Fatal,

We are Obvious Immortalis Plug, an Alliance guild on Stormrage and might be a good fit for you :slight_smile:. We are AOTC focused, raiding Fridays at 9pm Eastern (until we get too tired or drunk to keep going so about 12ish), we also love doing keys.

We are a new guild and still fairly small but growing with the main focus being putting together a group of folk who enjoy raiding together to get AOTC every tier, push keys but mostly just enjoy playing the game together.

If you’re interested or have any questions give me a shout on either of the below;

Disc yabigchoob#1967
Bnet yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!

Hello Fatal,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Mythic if we solidify the core 20 people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N 5/10 H. We raid Thursday,Friday,Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Friday/Saturday 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 195 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey Fatal,

Depending on what you’re looking for in the raiding game, Reformation may be a good fit for you. We are a family friendly guild that does a light raiding schedule. We usually have about 5-7 people most times and up to 15-20 at peak times. A good group of people that enjoy playing the game. We have met our goal of Normal CN and are working on Heroic now, we’ll see how we do on AoTC, but that’s the cherry on top for us. We have mount, mog (all the things), pet and achievement farmers. My BNet info is in the general post below. Add me if you would like to chat and find out more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon and Raid Heals
M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). A second raid team is currently being built by the guild that will run Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam

I didn’t see a way to contact you, we are a non-toxic guild that is fairly active. Please reach out via in game or discord!

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for more players!

We’ve been together for three years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

M+: Can always use more people in the evening to run M+, we have all level types, some of us pushing 17-18’s and some of us in the 5’s still learning and everything between.

Raid: We have 2 raid teams

Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for DPS. Current progress is 7/10 Heroic.

Fri/Sat 8-11 pm server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and one healer. Half the team stopped raiding shortly after getting AOTC, before leaving we were 2/10 M.

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with, we’d be a great fit too. Please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Bnet: Vin#12877
Discord: Vin#7832

Venomfang Cultists is a small family friendly guild on Alliance side of Emerald Dream. Most of us are west coast based. We are small, but growing, and enjoy PVP and Dungeon content, as well as Old raids for mounts/mogs. We are a mix of old veterans and new players, and are happy to help each other accomplish game goals and have a good time. If that sounds like something you would enjoy, feel free to drop a reply or in game mail. Thanks!

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hi Fatal,

If you are open to a faction change, give us a look.

Hey Langmi,

We are a close knit guild, with several of us having been together since Wrath.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero [Thrall] is an adult, friends and family guild recruiting for Castle Nathria progression. We focus on having mature players and are LGBT friendly. Led by an AOTC team, we are looking to fill our current roster and progress people through Heroic. Once a strong 20 man roster is established, we will be exploring Mythic raiding. On off nights we push keys and have multiple players with KSM. Casual players are also welcome!

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 8p-11p EST (server) and have an optional alt/trial run on Sunday.

Current needs to fill for upcoming Mythic:
Melee dps priority
Unholy DK
Fury Warrior
WW Monk
Enh Shaman

Ranged DPS priority
MM hunter
Affliction warlock
Shadow priest

If interested, please reach out to us to have any questions answered!
Discord - Atticus Okaski#3629 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - wolfofdeath8#1864 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - jhaded#1942 (Recruiter)
Bnet - Tails#1421 (Guild Master)

If you are interested in getting into raiding, my guild may be a good fit. We are currently pushing mythic, but have a heroic night as well for people still wanting to run.

{Grey Parses}[A][Aerie Peak]

We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with a focus on raiding and M+. Current progression is AOTC and 2/10 mythic. Our goal is to get AOTC every patch, as well as mythic progression. We ask players to focus up during progression raids, but outside of that, we try to maintain a laid back, and friendly atmosphere.

Raid Schedule
Mythic CN raid times are 8-11pm est. Wednesdays and Thursdays. Currently 2/10 mythic.
We have also recently started running Heroic CN on Tuesdays from 8-11pm est.

Mythic +
No hard set schedule, but several of our guildies run on off days, or after raids. Many players either have or are pushing for KSM.

If you are interested in talking more, just send a message my way.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635

Discord: Kel#1287

If you’re still looking for a guild feel free to check out our recruitment post! [H] Area 52 <Grey Wardens> 9/10H Recruiting. Hop in discord and chat if you’re interested! discord.gg/r8uaPmRRYh

Hello fatal!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hey there Fatal, i’ve read your post and thought that we’d be a good fit if you’re into weekend morning raiding if you’re looking to push a bit harder than what you mentioned.
Right now triying to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Castle Nathria, we’ve been toguether raiding for 9 years!

3/10 M Castle Nathria and doing progress into Sun King Currently. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

So contact me experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols friday nights. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Contact me at Serathil#1871 (Bnet) and Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

If you are still looking add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you.