6/10M w/ P2 SLG XP Monk or DK looking for CE Guild

Hey there!

My guild called it quits this week for the 3rd time this expansion so I’m looking for a new home to achieve CE with. I’m 6/10M, with experience in P2 of SLG.

I am looking for multi tier guild as well, I’m looking for somewhere to be a home and improve and grow with each tier. I am available almost every night between 7pm EST - 12am EST. Ideally I’d only like to raid 2 nights a week, 6-8hours a week. I’m not entirely opposed to 3 nights a week for the right guild though.

Characters - I would prefer to play the DK, but am willing to play monk to finish the tier

Monk

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/jasterbater

Death Knight - Lacking logs since my original guild locked out at Council and progged there on DK, confident in my ability to play at a high level and learn strats with it still.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/jasterdk

If you’re interested, you can add me on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk!
Discord - Jasterqt#2487
Battlenet - Jasterbater#1519

Hi Jaster,

Blob (5/10M horde guild on Tichondrius) is recruiting 1-2 dps to push for CE while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights. The core of our guild has been playing together for a long time and is also partially made up of irl friends or family.
We would love to add a player of your caliber to our team, and would also prefer you on your DK.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!
Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Let’s chat

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hi Jaster! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

[H] [Mal’Ganis] 8/10M, recruiting for progression and next tier!

Stormbound is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our goal is to reach Cutting Edge while maintaining an easy-going environment, raiding twice a week. Recruiting for all positions

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11 EST

If you have any questions or want some more information, send me a pm.

Discord: Joltheus#8365 or Bendelm#9155

Hey man sorry to hear that about crayon factory! GIve me a shout! Would love to add a strong WW or DK to the roster for the rest of this tier and 9.1! Great family over here of Top 100US has-beens doing a 2nite schedule!

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord -
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541
Tahk- Tahk#2844

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Previous Progression
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.

The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.

Expectations

1. Come prepared.
  2. Show up early/on time.
  3. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
  4. Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
  5. Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
  6. Follow directions when given specifically
  7. During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
  8. We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…