222 ilvl Fire Mage looking for mythic guild

I’m 2/10M on my fire mage but have experience as RDPS 8/10M in CN. I can raid M, W, F, S, Su any time in the evening EST.

Looking for a guild doing mythic progression! Willing to server transfer for the right guild fit!

Hey Melysandra!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some solid ranged players. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Sargaras-[A] 7/10 M LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, or R Druid/Shaman
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs-
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 20s

LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, or R Druid/Shaman
Exceptional players welcome.

Discord Ak#9528

Hi Melysandra! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello Melysandra! My guild Inverse Logic is looking for a good mage. We’d be happy to have you trial with us. We are currently 3/10 mythic. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 8pp-11p EST. We are active in m+ and RBG as well. Feel free to add me on discord Blyss#9841 or bnet Blyss#1722 and we can talk more. Look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Untouchable 5/10m H Tichondrious

Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time. Invites out at 7:45.
Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional, farm content)

Contact (I respond fast!):

Co-GM (Discord, preferred): Stage#0001
Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Hey there! :grin: I represent a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm pacific until 9pm. I’d love to talk to you. Gorlock#7739 on discord

Hey Melysandra,

I could use you for my mythic raid team :). Next Pull for Sure is 7/10 M as horde on Mal’Ganis. We raid Saturdays & Sundays, 7 PM - 10 PM CST.

You can contact me on discord: Zeno#4357 or battletag: Zeno#1740.

Here’s our recruitment thread in case you’re interested: Next Pull for Sure Recruitment Thread

Good luck in your search

So this seems too obvious to make a Game of Thrones joke, but I mean…you do light people on fire. So that’s cool.

You know what’s cooler? GUILD SPAM. Enjoy and hit me up :slight_smile:

Arm of Hades has existed for 15 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it. We are currently 4/10M and are #1 on the server.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

I have a core spot for a mage.

Resurrected - Sargeras Alliance 6/10M
Raids Sunday & Monday, 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST

Add me in Discord for a quicker response: Rydia#0707

Hi Melysandra, if you’re interested in Alliance, then maybe our guild would interest you.

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 7/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Balance Druid
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Marksman Hunter
Shadow Priest
Affliction, Destruction, or Demonology Warlock
Fire Mage
Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:
– Positive Attitude
– Flexibility between Specs, when needed
– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing
– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:
– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier
– Experienced and competitive leadership
– Consumables and Repairs
– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid
– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.
– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact
Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 9PM-12PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Shadowlands and M+ Teams. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content. Our goal is to make that push to CE while maintaining a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Fridays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Current Raid Progression

• 4/10M CN
  • 10/10H CN
  • 10/10N CN
  • 10/12M NYA
  • 12/12H NYA

M+ Teams
Our teams are consistently completing 15+ keys and have 2500+ IO scores.

Current Recruitment Needs
(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Mythic Raid Recruitment

• DPS: anything that hits buttons
  • Healers: standout recuits only
  • Tanks: M+ tanks

M+ Recruitment

• All classes and roles open

Raid/M+ Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, raid/M+ strategies, and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks … and yes, we pre-pot.
  • Meet ilvl requirements.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid. M+ nights are optional but strongly encouraged.

Interested in joining us?
Contact Drogtank (Guenslinger#1222)
or Kahon (Kohnan#1790) to learn more.

Thank you!

Hey there. We would love to add another strong mage

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord -
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541
Tahk- Tahk#2844

Hello!
Astral [7/10M] is a 2-day semi-hardcore Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis. We have a fun, drama-free environment outside of raid and a serious, progression focused attitude in raid. We are currently looking for more players who are interested in obtaining Cutting Edge.
Times/Days: Friday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST Saturday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST
Wednesday 8:00pm CST (Optional Mythic)

• Trialing for the team is a two week period. During the trial you are required to attend the Friday/Saturday raids for both weeks and we will provide feedback via Warcraft Logs if necessary.
    Loot & Consumables:
  • All items are handled with RC Loot Council
  • All consumables are provided by the guild, if you are a cross-realm player you will be required to have Potions and Vantus runes.
    Contact
    BNET: cptfluffybun #1739
    Discord: Bair#7111

Hey hows it going, I’m from a 5/10 M guild on stormrage called SilverAsh that raids on friday-saturdays at 10 pm EST. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding as we want to be an active community that goes beyond just 2 raid nights a week. Add my bnet Leoroyjenkin#1338 or discord:Rey#0458 if you’re interested in talking some more :smiley:

Hey there Melysandra! We are currently looking for exceptional range DPS to help fill out our range DPS roster and we think you would be a great fit! Going to link below the regular guild information. It also includes a link to a guild application as well as some contact information for 2 of the officers. Hope to hear from you soon, if not, good luck on all your future adventures!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Full
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec
RDPS: Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria
10/10H
7/10M

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have past mythic raiding experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

9/10M Area 52 - Horde

IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR SOLID RANGED DPS FOR PROGRESSION ON SIRE. TRANSFER IS NOT EVEN REQUIRED AS LONG AS YOU’RE DECENT :slight_smile:

We have 25% pulls and look to be getting it down next week! We are also interested in dps for next tier!

Raid times are Tuesday 7-10pm EST, Wednesday 7-10pm EST, Thursday 7-10 EST. If interested please get in contact with me - Zirci#1171 (b-tag) / Zirci#0001 (Discord)