[A] 212 Frost Mage LF casual/semi-casual AOTC

Hey all! I’m a lone frost mage looking for a competent but casual and fun N/H progression guild for 9.1. I’ve historically been a normal progression raider and I like the laid back, fun-over-progression feel of that, but wanting to push AOTC before patch drop with an established group (currently 9/10H from previous group).

I’m looking for an active, social, laid back, adult environment with people who actively play together outside of raid. I’d prefer a close knit and small group, over a large group where people barely know each other. I’m looking for friends here, not just progression. I totally get how things can feel dead right now- burnout is a thing. Just wanting to make sure we’re on the same page.

I get along with most everyone, as long as they don’t take my sarcasm, bad jokes, and fowl language to heart. I play the game for the banter, and the people. I’m always willing to take constructive criticism, do work outside of raid, and bounce ideas off each other to make us all better players, and I expect the same in return from my team. Always around for helping to gear or just running stuff for the hell of it.

In full transparency, I’m planning to try out a few teams and pick whichever feels like the best fit. I can transfer eventually if required (currently on sargeras), but only for the right team.

Please contact me via discord KaixKennedy#6077

Hi there! I just sent over a friend request. I’d love to chat about recruitment within my guild, Unphased.

1 Like

Hey Marzanah,

I sent a discord request, love to chat with you

1 Like

Hi Kaix! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Friend request sent. This is us:

This is us:

Guild & Server: Illidans Redemption : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed Feb 05, IR is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We progress AOTC but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together.

Let’s chat!