Looking for a casual raiding guild

Hello all.

I’m looking to get back into the game, but definitely not for the hardcore or even semi hardcore groups like I once was. I played in the beginning of Shadowlands and did one run that put such a bad taste in my mouth from the raid leader being so aggressive and toxic that I haven’t logged in since lol. Years ago? That would have been (mostly) fine.

But now at 34 I’m just too chill for that. If heroic is all that’s aspired in your guild, I’m probably a good fit.

Evening to late night hours are fine with me (EST) any day of the week. I’d prefer to roll either mage or rogue, preferably horde. Hopefully this will get some bites.

1 Like

Hey Kelenas, Thats horrible to hear about your experience with your last guild! I know you said you’re looking for a casual raiding guild. But if you do happen to change your mind and are interested in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Feel free to hit me up since we maintain a chill atmosphere in our raiding.

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 8/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Raid Team - Melee and Range DPS

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Big Pump Illidan Horde

Serious but causal(if that makes sense) guild needing a few more dps to finish our mythic progression roster. With Aotc leads we’re serious raiders looking for exceptional dps roles. Most of us play after work for a fun time during the week.

We started from a guild that broke down at the beginning of the expansion so we had a later start but we’re up and running and looking to progress into mythic before the next tier.

Raid times Tues/Thurs 6-9pm cst.

Preferred : Warlock Unholy dk Hunter Fire mage Warrior Havoc DH Disc priest Will look at anyone willing to trial as we’re flexible.

We have an active discord and run plenty of m+. Some members do well in rated pvp but it’s not our main focus.

Please reach out here or on discord. Discord: Dwightschrute#8056

Hey Kélenas!

<HØME> is a Horde guild on Area 52 focused on creating a space that is fun and 100% non-toxic! We are pretty casual and all of us are here to have a good time and down some bosses at our own pace. We would love to have you on either class and we have a high priority right now on Mages! (though all are welcome)

Hi Kelenas! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

I know you mentioned you wanted to stay horde, but if you cant find what you are looking for horde side feel free to hit me up. My guild is looking to expand our roster and I feel like you would be a good fit. Our guild info and my btag is in my recruitment post:

1 Like

Hey. Your age and mentality falls in line with what we’re trying to build here in Funky Town. Hit me up so we might be able to talk

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703
Bnet - BlitzkriegD#1781

1 Like

Hello there Kelenas! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re a few players short of a 15-man raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 5/10N currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Lets chat. I think we have exactly what you’re looking for.

Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616

Hi Kélenas,

Sorry to hear that raid leader was toxic, Shadowlands is such a great expansion and glad you decided to come back. We’re “Relentless” a Horde guild on Firetree looking for a few good people such as yourself. We’ve been raiding together since Vanilla. We’re not hardcore but always hit AOTC at least. We’re currently 10/10H CN. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6:45-9:45 EST. If you’re interested you can hit me up Battle tag - Doja#1897 and Discord - Doja#3442 Thanks and have a good one!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd raid night every other week Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hello there…am looking to add a few more to our team…check us out!

Hey there Kelenas,
I prefer to chat than copy/paste a big guild spiel. So if you’ld like, add me on Discord: Sinafay#3443 or Bnet: Kitsune#1784 (Discord only for early in the day, either for the afternoons and evenings).
Here is just a brief run down of our family.
We are 9/10 H CN and the raid schedule is : Tuesday/Wednesday 7:15pm - 10:30pm CST. With M+ and fun runs on off nights.

I look forward to potentially chatting with you!

We are on turalyon and are looking for casual to semi progressive players. If you
Want to chat about a future with our guild, talk to me asap. Chazdh-turalyon. We have discord available. I will be on tonight around 3 eastern

Hello there Kelenas

We’re a new group on Illidan-Horde trying to build up our roster to run mythic+ and raids. If you’re interested feel free to reach out. Information at the bottom

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hi there, pls consider our guild on Area 52.
2 Day evening EST raiding. Laid back quality group.

Info here,
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wipe-ur-butts-1010h-lf-dps-for-mythic-prog-2-days/

Ooh! a MAGE!!!

• bounces excitedly-

We need clothies! We’re looking to blow up Sire (currently got him into p3). And we need more pew!

[Masochistic Tendencies] is an adult AOTC focused guild on Turalyon (EST). Raid times are M/W 8:30-11:30pm EST. Currently 9/10H. We’re a laid back guild, we’ve got an active discord, a lot of M+ runners, some pvp’ers and plenty of shenanigans and debauchery.

Btag: Alykii#1736

/cheers

1 Like

I know you’re preferring to stay Horde, but in case you ever wanted to dip your toe on the dark side, my group is looking for quality, but laid-back and like-minded players. You sound like a good fit for us. We’re a solid group of longtime raiders, but also kinda burned out with the whole high-end “mythic” degree of raiding over the years. So now, we have a pretty successful, but casual cross-realm group with the goal of AOTC normal/heroic without all that toxic BS. I’ll leave the details below, but good luck to you in your search. Good groups are out there, just a bit hard to find sometimes.

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Heroic Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 8/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in teamwork and having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the raid done.

We have open spots for Ranged DPS (Hunter, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, Druid), and (1) open for Melee (Death Knight, Paladin, Druid, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Monk).

• Current Progression: 10/10 N – 8/10 H
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good play and getting that next kill towards AOTC. Our current raiders are all long-time raiders, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun.

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

We do, however, believe that jumping in and raiding with us is the best way to see what we’re all about. With our raid week starting on Friday, I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and see if we’re a collective good fit! If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested…

Hi, are you still looking for a guild? Recruiting for Bloodknight Redemption [Horde/Illidan] We have a weekend team that raids on Sat 730-1030 CST

Contact- HoppingKoala#0745 [Disc] HoppingKoala#1644 [Bnet]