LF a guild home

I’ve been playing wow since 2005, I main a hunter and a warlock. I’m looking to raid, run dungeons, etc. Willing to transfer servers as well.

1 Like

Are you looking for a progression guild or just a guild for a bit of everything? :slight_smile:

come check our guild out! we have old and newer players.

Hi Tanadora! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Pretty open to everything, so a bit of both lol.

Hi Tanadora, I’d love to chat with you! Add me on discord Letholas#9581!

Well we are in the process of locking down our raid team to be a bit more serious, but we do alt runs for H every week, we have a few arena teams around every day, and later evenings we get key groups going. If you’d like to talk more about it, or join discord just to get a feel for us, I can send you a link!

Hello! ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Current Prog: 9/10H

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm cst

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm cst

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. Especially looking for disc priest and rdps. We are a guild who also does tons of m+ and pvp. We also enjoying playing off raid nights as well! If you are interested in joining, please contact me on discord - Karma#2513 or Legerity#6788.

Hope to hear from you!

We main Raid and dungeons, we do some casual PvP as well

Hi there Tandora, Persistent is a [H] Raiding guild on Turalyon with G-M+ keys daily. We are recruiting for our Heroic Progression into Mythic raids. Currently 9/10H. Contact Coco#6386/Chazavier#4512 on Discord for more info.

Always looking for new folks as things have got into the quiet phase of the current xpac.

Heya Tanadora!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 10/10 Heroic Nathria (starting light mythic)

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Hello there! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re a few players short of a 15-man raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 5/10N currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hello!

We are looking to fill our core raid team. We are 9/10H looking to get into mythic. Raid Sunday 7-10pm EST and Tues 8-10:30pm EST. If this fits your schedule and you’re looking for a fun close knit guild shoot me a message on Bnet (Radics68#1113).

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hello All

Who We Are
We’re a small group of players looking for more members to raid and run Mythic+ dungeons with. The guild was created during Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt into an AOTC focused guild. We will also be having nightly Mythic+ runs and fun events once the roster is there. We are looking for laid back people who just enjoy playing with friends and/or making new ones. We do have experienced heroic raiders led by our AOTC Raid Leader. We might dabble in Mythic raiding, but it won’t be for this tier or even next tier.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

What We Need:

Tanks: We’re accepting all tanks for Mythic+ runs (OS DPS for raiding purposes)

Healers: We’re accepting all healing classes for Mythic+ runs and raiding (OS DPS)

Ranged DPS: In need of 1 mage, 1 Boomkin. (All classes for Mythic+ runs)

Melee DPS: In need of Demon Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, Paladin (All classes for Mythic+ runs)

If you have something that isn’t listed we’d still love to chat with you. We are also accepting players who just want to run Mythic+ dungeons as well. Please reach out to us.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hi Tanadorá,

We’re “Relentless” a Horde guild on Firetree looking for a few good people such as yourself. We’ve been raiding together since Vanilla. We’re not hardcore but always hit AOTC at least. We’re currently 10/10H CN. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6:45-9:45 EST. If you’re interested you can hit me up Battle tag - Doja#1897 and Discord - Doja#3442 Thanks and have a good one!

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey Tanadora, we are currently recruiting for our guild.

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 8/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Raid Team - Melee and Range DPS

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Greetings Tanadora! We’re currently looking for a warlock and would love to chat. Our guild info is below. Just hit me up on discord JaneDoe#1145, looking forward to hearing from you!

Guild Name: Trader Joes
Faction: Horde
Server: Ashkandi (Medium pop server)
Guild Type: Semi-hardcore
Activity Schedule: Primary raiding days Sat/Sun 3pm-7pm. Might push to do Friday night as well for progression
All times are in server time

Close group of friends looking to push through content for TBC. We all met when we started playing classic and a few others have been added to our ranks. The majority of us have 15/15 Naxx in Classic with several members of the team having extensive TBC experience on private servers. Most of us desire hardcore but managing real life together has made us decide to be Semi-hardcore - we will try to push for realm first and push for speed runs frequently. And just have an over-all ‘smashing’ good time.