222 Warlock 6/10m 3xCE experience - LF Mythic Guild

Hello. I’m a 3xCE experienced warlock looking for a new guild as my current 6/10m guild is disbanding due to roster issues over the last few months (not me my attendance was near perfect).

Looking for 2day raiding guild, around 9-12est - tues/wed/thurs (pref tues/thurs)
possibly interested in changing servers, not interested in Alliance.

Mythic Experience:
currently - 6/10m
Nyalotha - 11/12m
Uldir - 8/8m CE
ToS - 5/9m
NH - 6/10m
ToV - 2/3m
EN - 7/7m CE
HFC - 13/13m CE
SoO - 10/14m

I’ve also gotten aotc every tier within the first few weeks.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/azorahaí

Quitting in a Month (8/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight, Windwalker, Rogue
Range- Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Mistweaver, Restoration Druid

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey Azor!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Would have an immediate spot for you to finish off our 6/10M and head to council!

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Current Needs

Affliction Lock
Resto Sham
Boomkin
Fire Mage
UH DK

We will never turn down an exceptional applicant even if your spec is not listed!

1 Like

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey, figured we’d throw our hat in the ring with ya.

GUILD NAME: THE OTHER GUYS

SERVER: Zul’Jin (US)

Faction: HORDE

RAID: Tuesday and Wednesday TIME: 8:30-11:30 EST

Current Progress: 3/10M Castle Nathria, 10/10H AOTC

Recruiting:

HIGH: Warlock, Windwalker

ABOUT US:

Hello and Welcome to THE OTHER GUYS! This raid team started as AOTC only people that ended up blasting through the content and decided to take on mythic. We have an incredibly laid-back atmosphere before and after raid, with joking and laughs between bosses. We want this to be your stable and long-term family. As a guild we do a lot together including: mythic plus tournaments with gold payouts, alt raid nights, and gaming outside of wow like Among us. We ARE the community to join for a fun atmosphere with easy AOTC clears and Mythic progression.

We are only raiding two nights a week. That will not ever change. We have a hard cutoff at 1130 and I cannot think of the last time we ever went late. No worries about having to stick around. Life comes first over gaming!

With all the talk of being laid back and having fun, we are still looking for SOLID and CAPABLE people for the mythic roster. Those of us that decided to move into the mythic scene are taking our team seriously and want to push for CE. We did it very late in the tier so not getting CE is acceptable, but we don’t plan on quitting before we get it! Next Tier we will have a MUCH better chance of CE given how much MORE time we will have in the tier as a guild and as a team!

Want to join casually and just run M+ for fun? Great! We have people who do that! Want to raid, but AOTC only? PERFECT! We do that! Want to be on the Mythic roster and raid with us? AWESOME! We do that! What I’m getting at is THE OTHER GUYS is your forever home, no matter what content. We even have people focused on pet battles. Yes, I’m serious! Come find your home with us, THE OTHER GUYS, over on Zul’jin.

Feel free to contact me via Discord or Bnet 24 hours a day.

BNET: Ndubz#1572 Discord: Arsunick#5522

Hi Ydg! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Good afternoon,
SIN on tich is 8/10m 930-1est tues/wed with a high demand for a lock. If those time and days for you, we’d love to discuss more. Pre#1999

Hello. I added you on bnet. Midpull is a 4/10 Mythic guild on Hyjal (horde).
We are currently raiding Wednesday and Friday from 7-10pm PST. I hope to talk to you soon!

Hey there Azorahai!

[H - Area 52] (8/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional lock to round out the team! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST, so the schedules would mesh well. We’d love to chat with you about maybe joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application!

1 Like

Hey Azorahaí, I am looking to add a warlock to the roster (My current Warlocks wants to reroll in 9.1, so this would be a core spot if the performance is there). We raid T/Th 8-11 est, 7/10M with Sludge at 2%, CE in Ny’alotha.

If the schedule works for you and this offer intrigues you, feel free to apply to us at the link below.

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (7/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts- TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hey Azorahai, my guild (7/10M) on Zul’jin is desperately looking for solid locks to both finish out the tier and going forward with 9.1 and beyond. We raid 9pm-1am Tues/Weds each week, and have many past CE players including myself. If interested add/msg me on Bnet or Discord, and can look at getting you on the roster asap.
BNet: Absynnian#1531
Discord: Absynnian#7867

hey I just submitted an application to your guild

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138