219 Mage lf casual raiding guild

219 frost Mage LF casual raiding guild. A or H. Willing to change specs if it will benefit the guild. Best way to contact me if my battletag which is Randomness92#1138

Hi Zionist! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Zionist,

Seaghyn’s weekday raid team is an AOTC based chill group of friends doing some mythic progression for fun. This is NOT a CE oriented team. We are here to have a good time and see how far we can go. We headed into mythic raids for the first time last week, and we saw 5% enrage on Hungering Destroyer our first night on him. I think you might enjoy our atmosphere.

Raid days/times: Tues/Thurs at 6:30 pm PST/server (930pm EST) for 2.5 hours

I sent you a friend request on Bnet per your preferred contact method. Cercie#1790

You can also contact me on Discord: Cercie#2308

Hiya! My guild is currently looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster. Not sure if weekend raids are open to you, but we’re a Sat/Sun AOTC focused guild, also looking to do some light mythic prog each tier (3-4/10M is what we’d like to do this tier, but we’re happy with anything past AOTC.)

We’re currently 10/10H and have been running heroic reclears and organized m+ during raid slot until we can get a full mythic team. Raid times are 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun, we’re horde on Bleeding Hollow.

Guild fits the semi-casual/semi-hardcore bill pretty well. There’s a lot of goofing around but everyone also knows when to be serious and focus on progression. Great group of people as well, can’t say enough good things about them.

If the times and raid atmosphere are appealing to you feel free to reach out on discord or battlenet (will respond to messages if offline.)

Discord - GrefGreag#1358

Bnet - GrefGreag#1613

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

Gates of Dawn is a casual Saturday morning raiding guild looking to fill out our roster for heroic progression. We raid 8am-11am EST and do M+ through the week. Currently we are looking for Heals and DPS.
Preferred
Heals: Paladin, Shaman
DPS: Monk, Mage, DH

while all others are certainly welcome!

This is a casual group and while we would like to get AoTC, we know that with our once a week raid schedule it might not happen.

Reply here or DM with any questions and I’d be happy to answer them.

Hey Zionist, i sent a btag request- would love to chat! It’s easier to get a hold of me on discord though if you want to add me there! Letholas#9581

.:Nostalgic:. is a tight knit AotC focused guild of mature players who value that RL comes first. We are LF players that want to be part of the group, enjoy raiding and clear content, but don’t want a crazy schedule. Our raid days are Wed/Thur 8:30pm-11:30pm server/EST and currently are 10/10H 1/10M .Check us out on wowprogress and add Rah#1152 if you have any questions.

I can definitely use another mage on my team. We are currently 9/10H with pulls on Sire going into P3. Raid days are Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST, and we are adult only (21+, though our average age range is 30’s-40’s) If you’d like to talk further or set up a trial, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrisulv#4433.

Hey! Union’s only is a heroic raiding guild centered on Zul’Jin! We raid Wednesday nights from 7-10 and are often doing mythic+, old content, and timewalking other times during the week. We are a group of raiders who have been together on an off since Wrath and are looking for fun, no-drama people wanting to progress through raids or just have fun hanging out in the game.

We are currently 8/10 heroic, with no plans to go to mythic.

Hit me up at Luctus#1761 if you want to talk!

Hello, deton from Horde Against Humanity on the server hyjal. We are currently preparing to push into mythic. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 7pm-10pm pst. We are a casual raid team that loves to push content and kill stuff together. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on discord.
Discord: Deton#0950

Hi Zionist!
We need more dps! Our mage just fell off a ladder and broke his wrist =(
I hope you consider the fan club =)

We raid 8.30-11.30pmpst Fri and Sat. I’ve sent you a btag request.

Hope you find what you’re looking for!!

Hay let’s talk I’d love to have a conversation with you you sound like the perfect fit

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hello Zionist!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 8/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 8/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it.

Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hi Zionist,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 10/10H and we could use a capable mage to help us fill out our roster so we can head into fresh mythic prog and reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hello Zionist, if you havent yet found a home our guild is running our usual clear of Heroic CN tonight at 9pm. If you would like to come along for a trial run you are more than welcome to try us out.

Let me know if this sounds like a good fit

added you :slight_smile: