H Pal/R Druid/ R sham 2/10M LF new home

Hey all 220 HPal, 213 RSham, or 210 RDruid looking for a fresh start. Mythic progression has been non-existent the last couple of months in my current home.

Good evening. I’m recruiting a healer for GSG on proudmoore. We are currently 6/10M raiding wed/sun 6-930pst. If you would like more information please add me on disc RaijinEnd#6451. Good luck on your search and happy videogaming

Hey there, I run a AOTC and 2/10 M guild on Illidan. We raid Sundays/Mondays at 7:30 CST. We aren’t a CE focused guild, and are a pretty tight knit group of people. Hit me up on Discord if you are interested!

YaBoiBangz#9359

Hey, I’m recruiting for The Nasty Bathhouse a horde guild based in Mal’ganis. We are a pretty chill group that comes to play on raid nights. Our raid environment is pretty chill semi-serious vibes with priority on keeping a positive fun environment while staying competitive for prog.

We recently hopped into mythic after how long this tier has dragged and are currently 3/10M and our raid times are Tues/weds 8-10pm CST but right now we are starting 30 minutes early Tues to get some more pulls in for prog.

No transfers needed for this tier since we can cross realm anyways unless you decide you enjoying raiding with us. Let me know if you have any questions to gauge if we are the right fit for what you are looking for you can add me on discord Tyrone#6743

7/10M guild LF an Hpal!

Add Boomshizzle#1750 to chat

Hey man,

My guild is a fairly casual Mythic raiding one, we’re Band of Thieves, Alliance on Sargeras.

A healing spot just opened up and I’d love to have you join the team, if you would not mind going Alliance that is.

Let’s chat? My Bnet is Robert#6541

Hi, Brawtitbak!

Goblin Mafia is looking for a resto shaman. We raid on Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST. We are 3/10M currently with experience on Sun King. If you would like to know more contact me on
bnet: Ally#1206
discord: Ally#2075

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 9/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We are currently extending on Sire.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hello there Brawtitbak, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey there, if your still looking, We are in need of an H Pal. *** Horde, Illidan. We are 4/10M, Lady to 1%. We raid tues/thurs 8-11 EST. Run lotsa keys on off nights, and alt heroic clears weekly! If your looking for a stable place to raid and have fun, look no further!
If this sounds like something your into, Please contact me Via Battle tag - Selorkie#11481

Lok’tar, Braw!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central. We’re currently 6/10m and would be open to your holy paladin or resto shaman. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Paeoni
Discord (faster response): Ember#2528
Btag: Ember#1670

S E V E N is currently looking for a healer. You can find out more about is at the link below

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hi there!

Sever Reality on Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting healers as we continue to progress through Mythic CN. We’re 3/10M but hoping to get much further and with goals of CE when 9.1 drops. You can see more information about us below:

Sever Reality is actively recruiting solid players for mythic progress!
Horde - US - Bleeding Hollow

About:

Experienced raid team, several members have been raiding together for years. Most of us are in our mid 20s to 30’s, some with families. Our goal is to push into mythic as deep as we can this tier with an eye towards CE eventually. Currently AOTC with 3/10M.

Raid Times:

Monday & Thursday
9:15pm - 12:15pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:

Current priority is DPS and Healers (being able to flex both is optimal). We have a 20 man roster and are looking to grow to about 25. Ideally having current AOTC or 9/10H, but past experience is also acceptable. Flexibility on class and spec going into 9.1 is a big plus!

Expectations:

We expect players to have a solid grasp on their class, room for improvement is fine as long as you are coachable and can take constructive criticism. We are really looking for players with good personalities that can mesh well with the rest of our team. We aim to keep this a drama free zone.

How To Apply:

Contact toxicSan#1531 or Alphatrion98#1538 on Bnet if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

1 Like

Hi Braw! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Brawtitbak, we could definitely use another resto shaman or druid. 6/10M 2 night. Add me and we can talk more! Happy hunting! Darosent #1386

Hi Brawtitbak, faded gods in an aotc guild and are looking into building a mythic roaster for the next tier. Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday 9-11 est. Feel free to message me on bnet if you’re at all curious. Bnet: zole#11213

Hello Brawtitbak,

Guid: Dark Gestures
Realm: Thrall (H)
Recruitment contacts: BNet Devonair#1975 Discord: Jenn#5528

We are an AOTC focused guild looking to broaden out our raiding roster. We are currently 10/10h. In 9.1 we will once again have a focus on reaching AOTC and are looking to build a mythic roster that will continue to progress on content while maintaining our casual but competitive vibe. Outside of raids we also have groups running mythic + dungeons, some pvp and transmog runs.

9.1 Raid Schedule:
Friday/Saturday 8-11pm est with an optional alt fun run Wednesdays at 7pm est

Raid needs:
Currently recruiting for all roles. Main tank spots are taken but on occasion we do need to fill that role if one is away.

Raiding requirements:
Come to raid prepared. We will provide feasts/cauldrons.
Be aware of boss fights/mechanics. While we will learn the finer details as a group and are willing to help new members catch up on new fights, we ask that you have a general idea of what to expect.
Have a headset and working microphone. While you will not be expected to be a social butterfly there are points in raid where communication is required.
Regularly attend raids.
Be able to mesh with existing group. We are serious when it comes to boss pulls but expect lots of laughter and jokes during trash and between pulls. Have the ability to take a joke.
Our mythic roster will have ilvl/dps/class requirements.

Social members are always welcome.

Guild Culture:
We are an active and friendly guild who focus on progressing through content while maintaining a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. We are a 18+ guild and no drama will be tolerated. We provide an active discord full of players willing to help old and new members alike. If you ever need help with something be it gearing/rotation/mechanics someone will always be willing to lend a helping hand.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please reach out to me and we can talk further.

Im not going to throw a wall of text at you.

If faction change is a possibility then let’s chat.

Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616

gl in your search :mag:

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)