(H) 225 MM Hunter/Resto Druid LFG

Hey,

With SoD coming in eventually, I am looking for a new guild to raid with but first I am aiming at CE for this tier. Below you will find details of my experience and what I am looking for.

Past CE exp:
Emerald Nightmare
Battle for Dazar’alor
The Eternal Palace
Ny’alotha

Current raiding status:
Returning after doing 6/10M in February on my hunter.
Alt resto druid is currently 7/10M with multiple pulls on Sludge.

Other characters available:
Hpal 219 ilvl
Prot warrior 223 ilvl

Raider . io Scores:
Hunter : 1770
Prot warrior: 1520
Druid: 1450
Hpal: 1300

I am looking for a Horde only Guild that is ideally on Area-52, but I can transfer server if we fit together. Ideally it would be a 2 nights a week, but I can work with 3 nights.

Raid times availability: Every day from 7PM EST to 11PM EST

Feel free to reply to this post or dm me on Bnet @ MrOverYou#1381

Hi MrOverYou! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

I’ll leave our spam below. We would love for you to play hunter and flex healer as needed!

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hey there Fluzluz! We are currently looking for exceptional range DPS and healers to help fill out our range DPS and healing roster and we think you would both be a great fit! Going to link below the regular guild information. It also includes a link to a guild application as well as some contact information for 2 of the officers. Hope to hear from you soon, if not, good luck on all your future adventures!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Full
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec
RDPS: Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria
10/10H
7/10M

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have past mythic raiding experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

Still looking for now :sunny:

Hey add me on discord, would like to chat
Wolfcola#1559

About Us:
Premonition (8/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

We are currently extending until the end of the tier.

High
Hunter
Lock
Fire Mage
Hpal

Medium

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Currently on SLG! [H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS

Up, still looking