Warrior 223 or Hunter BM LF Guild

I’ve been fooling around and pugging my way through most of what I’ve done, or running with a much more casual guild through heroic nathria for most of the xpac as I didn’t initially intend to get settled into anything serious. I semi-recently swapped to Warrior after playing Beast Mastery for the most of this tier, and as such don’t have very many kills logged. For those that I do, I’m parsing near or above 85 parses in said category on bosses in heroic. Did 2 mythic kills but logs were awful since almost entire group end up dead.

I do -not- wish to change specs from what I am currently playing, as throughout the last 4 xpacs I’ve done just that and it’s ended up ruining the experience for me in the long run. I thoroughly enjoy the class I play now and would like to play only this until blizzard decides to decimate the playstyle. I’m also not looking to move to alliance, I would like to stay on horde.
I push keys outside of raid time, I’m currently 1402 io.
Preferred raid times are anywhere from 2pm to 7pm at the absolute latest, any days of the week.

I can transfer to any server.
For my logs and my raider IO look up for Brigante Ragnaros
Briguite

If you would like to know more or contact me for any reason, it’s best to reach me on Discord
Brigante #2516

Hey Brigante,

How about a fresh start as Alliance on Sargeras?

Ultimate is recruiting a Warrior. We’re 4/10M and working on blasting through the rest of Castle Nathria.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST

Questions? Join our discord server and message Guidinglight - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

Want to apply ? You can do it here - https://forms.gle/qtVKam3n64K96YjZ8

Hi Brigante! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Allo Brigante,

We might be a good fit for what youre looking for. We are a little different in terms of atmosphere, but if you would like to trial with us we have a Normal CN alt night clear on Wednesdays and a Heroic clear of CN on Fridays

I also sent you a message on discord

Hello Brigante,

I’ll reach out to you on discord, but I like your gumption. Yes. I said gumption. Sue me.

Here’s my copy and paste barf!

Arm of Hades has existed for 15 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it. We are currently 4/10M and are #1 on the server.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Hey!

The Nasty Bathhouse is a semi-casual raiding guild looking for individuals to fill out our 20 man mythic roster. We are a chill group with our main goal in raiding to get AOTC while also progressing as far as possible in Mythic. Eventually once we have a set committed 20 man we plan to aim for CE in later tiers. We hope to attract players wanting a semi-low pressure but fun raiding environment that prioritizes staying competitive in progression. We will wipe but we will learn and laugh while doing it. The guild also does RBGs and helps out new players wanting to get their feet wet in PvP

Raid times: Tues/Weds 8-10PM CST

Progress: 3/10M

Feel free to reach out to me on discord or bnet if you have any questions

Discord: Tyrone#6743
Bnet: Wombatman#11710