226 Rogue (8/10M) LFG

Looking to join a CE raiding guild to finish out the tier and go into 9.1 strong. My current guild was a two day (W,Th) guild and unfortunately a casualty of SLG progression. I’m open to more raid nights and realm transferring, but I would preferably stay on US-Illidan (H).

Character Name: Juronin-Illidan

Hey there! Last Pull Best Pull- Mal’ganis currently 8/10 M and looking to fill a DPS slot! We do raid 3 nights a week, a little more than you are use to.

We raid Tues Weds Thurs 8pm-11pm EST.

Contact me if interested
Discord lillie#1466
BTAG Narcissism#11555

Quitting in a Month (8/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)
SLG Prog-2nd Intermission Day02

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants Only
Melee- DeathKnight, Rogue
Range- Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Mistweaver, Restoration Shaman

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hi Juronin! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there! Im with the guild Edgy Noun 9/10M with 20% best sire pull atm on Bleeding Hollow - horde and was wondering if maybe you would be interested. Same server and faction which is nice. We are looking to recruit a few more solid people for our group. Raid times 9-12pm est T/W/Th. I’m not an officer im just helping out with recruitment, my bnet is Whosdisguy#11986 and discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you have any questions or are interested!