8/10M Boomkin LF mythic guild

Hello!!

Previous CE raider and current 8/10M with 270 pulls on SLG
My current guild has decide to put a pause on raiding (aka breaking up) due to roster issue.
Currently looking for a guild that raids after 10:30 PM Est.

I have logs.

My discord is Boo#5595

1 Like

as this dude’s previous gm i can highly recommend him, solid attendance, solid damage, solid mechanics, plus he’s got like 5000 friends if your bench all fell down a well and you need a dps for a night

Hi Boo! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Sorry I am looking for something near my current progression or higher

Someone take me home

Maybe take me home?

Slg sub 26%! Someone take me

Hi there! I saw that you were looking for a more progressed group, but if you’re at all interested, Midpull is a 4/10M group that needs big dps. We raid 7-10pm PST, so it should fit with the time you’re looking for. We raid Wednesdays and Fridays. We all have CE experience, just got a late start and had a little trouble getting people back together to get into mythic consistently. I’ll add you on discord and message you as well.

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (7/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord- discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Sorry I am working during those times

Hey Booitzme,

We’re looking for strong DPS to finish the tier, if you’re open to alliance then hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Not sure how you feel about ally but take a look at our recruitment post below. Feel free to add and ask any questions! thank you

Sorry, not interest in going alliance

I love slg

Just started SLG this week: [H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS