215 H pal LF weekend raiding guild

Hi! I’m a hpal currently progressing and gearing up. I am looking for a friday/saturday raid preferably around 8-11pm EST. I want to find a chill group of friends to kill bosses with on the weekends, and mythic progression is a plus.

I have mythic experience and can play off roles if needed, but I am really looking to heal.

I also have 2 dps friends who are starting new characters and gearing up who may want to join (also have mythic experience).

Thanks,
Banjo

Hi Banjo! if open to raiding during the week, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Gorlock#7739 on discord. Friday and Saturday at 6pm pacific until 9pm. 2/10 mythic. I think this is a good fit.

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hey Banjo ad Friends! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. I see you are horde, but if you are willing to consider alliance, we are a new guild and we are building up our roster for raiding. However, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1. Although we are not quite ready to pull mythic, our core members have done mythic raiding last tier and we were 3/10. We do plan to push into mythic once the roster is full and the team is ready.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open. You also do not have to join our guild to play with us. If you want to feel us out as a community first, you are welcome to do this too.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Hi Docbanjo,

Our raid times are exactly what you are looking for and I think you may be a good fit. We are always willing to help people gear and teach fight mechanics.

Guid: Dark Gestures
Realm: Thrall (H)
Recruitment contacts: BNet Devonair#1975 Discord: Jenn#5528

We are an AOTC focused guild looking to broaden out our raiding roster. We are currently 10/10h. In 9.1 we will once again have a focus on reaching AOTC and are looking to build a mythic roster that will continue to progress on content while maintaining our casual but competitive vibe. Outside of raids we also have groups running mythic + dungeons, some pvp and transmog runs.

9.1 Raid Schedule:
Friday/Saturday 8-11pm est with an optional alt fun run Wednesdays at 7pm est

Raid needs:
Currently recruiting for all roles. Main tank spots are taken but on occasion we do need to fill that role if one is away.

Raiding requirements:
Come to raid prepared. We will provide feasts/cauldrons.
Be aware of boss fights/mechanics. While we will learn the finer details as a group and are willing to help new members catch up on new fights, we ask that you have a general idea of what to expect.
Have a headset and working microphone. While you will not be expected to be a social butterfly there are points in raid where communication is required.
Regularly attend raids.
Be able to mesh with existing group. We are serious when it comes to boss pulls but expect lots of laughter and jokes during trash and between pulls. Have the ability to take a joke.
Our mythic roster will have ilvl/dps/class requirements.

Social members are always welcome.

Guild Culture:
We are an active and friendly guild who focus on progressing through content while maintaining a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. We are a 18+ guild and no drama will be tolerated. We provide an active discord full of players willing to help old and new members alike. If you ever need help with something be it gearing/rotation/mechanics someone will always be willing to lend a helping hand.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please reach out to me and we can talk further.

Hiya Doc
We are currently recruiting for new tier! If you ever look towards Alliance feel free to check us out and contact if interested.