Prot Pally LF Mythic Guild

Prot Pally 217 LF Mythic Raiding Guild. Prefer evenings EST but can make a Saturday or Sunday morning work. 8/10 HCN currently, my guild just doesn’t really want to go to mythic. I like a structured raid style. Show up 10-15 minutes early, with personal consumables, ready to go. I like memes and screwing off outside of that, but if 20-25 adults are taking time out of their lives to coordinate something, I like to be respectful of others’ time. I’m fine with an AOTC Guild just starting Mythics, or an established guild looking for a tank. I have an extremely flexible work schedule so I am usually on to do keys throughout the day also. I have 3 200 alts I can bring for subs if needed, but I prefer to tank. Reply here with your discord or Bnet names. Thanks!

Hello Waynekerr. Love to chat when you get a chance!

Shadow#8257 in Discord

Nox Oriens (6/10 Mythic) is looking to add 1-2 DPS a Priest dps/off heals and a dps/tank. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central).

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact Shadowsmist (Shadowjj#1695) in-game or Shadow#8257 in Discord for further information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hey Waynekerr,

Add me on discord, Letholas#9581! I’d love to chat with you

Hi Waynekerr! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

2/10 mythic horde side guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm pacific until 9pm. So 9pm EST until midnight. We too enjoy memes. Hit me on discord Gorlock#7739 I’d love to talk more.

Hello! We are currently 10/10H 2/10M and in need of a tank. We raid 9pm to 12am est. Server is Illidan. If you’d like more info, you can reach out to me on bnet: Badvista#1863. Thanks!!