[h] lf area 52 (a52) guild > mage

Returning player, can ilvl quickly, 180 currently, Frost Mage.

Hi Kaiszer! if open to a server transfer, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

1 Like

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

1 Like

Hi Kaiszer,

Our frost mage is looking for a frost mage buddy to share Focus magic with, would make him very happy.

A little about us:

We are Click to Move on Area 52, we created the guild in early2018 at the start of BFA and our core is made up of Vanilla / BC players.

Most of us are older adults with lives and priorities but enjoy playing together. Super helpful people that tend to hang on voice coms while playing. Some of us have played together for years and play other games together but are very welcoming and don’t have any cliques.

We raid Fri/ Sat 7-10pm with an alt night on Weds at the same time. Atm though we are clearing heroic on Friday nights and are looking for a few more to start doing Mythic raiding casually ( Maybe the first 3 bosses this tier)

Current progress is - 10/10H and starting Mythic raiding. Some have KSM and looking for more M+

Would be great to chat!

Please contact me at:

CrysTalis#1961 - BNET

CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

1 Like

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

how’re you doing i see youre looking for a guild i dont know if youve been picked up yet or are open to realm transfering but id love to see you join mine we are currently 9/10 H CN. We also are pushing keys and even dabbling in pvp if you interested in that. it would be requiring a realm transfer to bloodscalp or somewhere in that realm cluster to join the guild but i’d love to chat with you more were currently looking for more people for our second raid team for season 2 in case youre interested for more information just shoot me a message on discord
Raz#4807 or Bnet SeizureBoy #11772

1 Like

Big Pump Illidan Horde

Serious but causal(if that makes sense) guild needing a few more dps to finish our mythic progression roster. With Aotc leads we’re serious raiders looking for exceptional dps roles. Most of us play after work for a fun time during the week.

We started from a guild that broke down at the beginning of the expansion so we had a later start but we’re up and running and looking to progress into mythic before the next tier.

Raid times Tues/Thurs 6-9pm cst.

Preferred : Warlock Unholy dk Hunter Fire mage Warrior Havoc DH Disc priest Will look at anyone willing to trial as we’re flexible.

We have an active discord and run plenty of m+. A handful of members do well in rated pvp but it’s not our main focus.

Please reach out here or on discord. Discord: Dwightschrute#8056

1 Like

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 2/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK, Rogue

All exceptional players will be considered!

If interested please hit us up, as we are recruiting EVERYTHING!! !

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

SlySylo#1391

SMOKEE#1156

Sooooooooo? You liked but what’s up?