Looking for new raiding guild

I’m returning from a bit of a break. Shadowlands has actually been my first expansion that I’ve raided. I’ve managed to get 10/10N and 5/10H before I had to take a break. Was having a lot of fun but took a new job and had to move cross country. So it’s been a couple months since I played. Things have returned to normal so I wanna get back into it!

Unfortunately the group I was raiding with were a bunch of irl friends that were also fairly new to raiding and they’ve all pretty much stopped playing the game. So now I’m looking for a raiding guild that I can keep learning from and progressing.

I’m available most evenings and I’m in central timezone if that’s something you’re concerned about. Current main is an MM hunter but I’d be willing to role something else, just not heals, sorry. lol

Would also switch factions, but currently I’m alliance.

Sterling #11383 is my bnet

Hi Sterlinghnt! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Sterling,
Fusion is a core group of friends who have raided every tier together since Legion, and some who go all the way back to raiding ICC together. We are a semi-casual group who likes to have fun, but we also like to down sh*t, reach AOTC and push into mythic content. We are at 10/10H CN and hit AOTC prior to nerf. The slowing of content has left gaps in our rosters, so we’re looking to add some new recruits or combine with another guild that is interested and has similar values. We are looking for Healers, Tanks, DPS. Play whatever is fun for you. We hope that our guild will adapt to each other.

TL:DR:
Guild: Fusion
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid days/times: Current: Wed 8:30-10:30PM EST; 9.1: Wed/Sun 8:30-10:30PM EST
Atmosphere: Adult humor, laid back, a bit crass, Adult-friendly (life happens); 18+
Discord is required for raids, open for hangs

Contact Us:
Alces: Disc: Calamitymoose#9360 / Bnet: Moose#11314
Stang: Disc: stang#6206 / Bnet: Stang#1347
Kip: Disc: Fipple#7973 / Bnet: Pikul#1586
Noc: Disc: Nocnai#1806 / Bnet: nocnai#1397

hi i would love to talk further i have sent a bnet request to do so

Hey there sterlinghnt.
Horde Against Humanity is currently preparing to push into mythic difficulty. We raid tuesday/Wednesday 7pm-10pm pst. We are a friendly driven community that likes to have fun and push content as a guild. If you have any questions or would like to I quite more msg me in discord.
Discord: deton#0950

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 8/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 8/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week.

Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hi Sterlinghnt!

Welcome back and grats on your new job!

:frowning:

:slight_smile:
Stardust is looking for dps for our mythic raid team.

Physical location isn’t something we worry about. We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 7:30p-10:00p CST on US-Stormrage.

What do you think of boomkin, warlocks, or shadow priests? If you’d prefer melee dps, then we’d also consider warrior, death knight, or monk. Unfortunately, we already have 3 hunters and would not be able to take another. We certainly won’t ask you to heal since we have a strong healing (and tanking) core.

We’re Alliance too!

A bit more about us…
Stardust falls between the AOTC and CE buckets. Meaning: We try to clear heroic raid content ASAP before progressing into Mythic content as far as we can without the high pressure of CE guilds. Sometimes we even achieve CE, but we can’t guarantee it. What we can guarantee is a friendly atmosphere while steadily progressing through challenging content, and a leadership team dedicated to its membership. We look for raiders whose goals align with the guild’s. Taking the time to do that helps maintain a friendly and helpful environment. We try to balance our WoW passions with real life responsibilities since we have jobs, kids, classes, etc.

If this sounds like a good fit, please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule: Note - We will be changing our raid schedule in 2 weeks.

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST
  • Effective Apr 20, 2021: Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hi Sterlinghnt,

Silent Express is a newly formed 10/10 H AOTC Guild looking for more!

We are based on Zul’jin Horde and are a casual, adult-minded AOTC Guild that focuses on Raiding and Mythic +.

Our progression raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8:30 pm - 11 pm EST and our farm schedule is 1 night per week until the next content patch. Currently, we are operating on our Farm Schedule: Tuesday Night Raids, and running M+ on Wednesdays (optional) till 9.1.

We are currently looking for healers and DPS (pref ranged). The ideal person is someone who wants to raid in a casual environment while still able to take direction.

For more information please contact:
Arc#12410

Hi Sterlinghnt, is currently recruiting to start raiding! We are currently rebuilding with quite a few returning players and leadership being 6/10M! We are looking to raid Tuesday and Thursday 930pm-1230pm EST! We also enjoy RBGs, Arenas and M+.

We are looking for all roles except for tanks!

If any of this interests you please feel free to reach out!

GM - Giri#1101 Bnet Giri#4422 Discord
Officer - Cosmes#6940

Hope to hear from you and happy hunting!

Hay let’s talk I’d love to have a conversation with you if your feeling horde let’s chat:)

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

I lead a Whisperwind guild that has a lot of older members in it (both in game and out) so we have a lot of wiggle room for changing schedules and a lot of game veterans ready to guide any members through new raids. I’d love to chat with you if you’re interested! TheLibrarian#11426

Hi, if you are still looking for a guild I figured I would go ahead and toss my hat into the ring to see if we may be a good fit. My guild is a an AOTC focused guild with no plans to do any Mythic raiding. We raid, do M+, run Bgs together. I hope you find a new home.

Hey there @Sterlinghnt!
I don’t know if you’ve found a guild yet, but we’d love to have you on our team. I’m part of True North Degenerates, and Alliance based guild on the Thunderlord Server. We are a small guild made up of close friends, and some new recruits. We focus on mythic +, have raiud experience and run PvP. We have everyone from new to vet players just looking to have fun and not take it all too seriously. We formed as a way to stay in touch during the quarrentine. We don’t have a raid team yet but we’d like to build one and have an agreement with another guild to work together until we do!
Our goal is to help new players reach their best potential, and try to have fun in the process. All guild runs are logged too so if you’re interested in the data aspect we can help you identify what mechanics you’re missing and how to best avoid them! There’s no pressure tho. All we ask is that you log on sometimes, be part of our community and have fun! If you’re interested drop me a line here or add me on Battle net at Narcatus#1630 or find me in Wow under Ulfred-Thunderlord!

We could be a solid fit for you but we are new and require a bit of patience as we form a consistent team. We’ve had no problem helping teach/gear people so that’s more than welcome. Raiding til 9.1 will be on and off as people fade in and out with this lull but that gives us plenty of practice time ay?

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, but I figured I would drop the copypaste down below. I would love to chat with you on discord if you get time; we would love to have you on the team!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for all DPS and Healers. Accepting all classes. Currently 9/10H.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!

Hyperbole on Tichondrius is filling out it’s roster to push Cutting Edge for 9.1. We raid on Saturday 5 - 9 PM PST and Sunday 5 - 8 PM PST. You can find me on discord if you have any questions or are interested. Lucro#6215

sent you a request :slight_smile: