5 10/10H players looking for guild!

We recently moved from Arthas after having cleared heroic a few times. We are looking for a guild that is looking to progress into Mythic and needs some raiders (see below) to fill their ranks. We would prefer raid needs to be Tuesday/Wednesday starting at 8PM but can potentially be flexible. I have linked all of our logs, ilvls, and specs below. Most of us have potential alts that could help as well. Feel free to send me a message!

Counterkiller#2031 (Disc), Counter#1526(Btag)

Tallinin – 220ilvl Fire
Decreux – 221ilvl Resto
Drezilla – 221ilvl MM
Vasara – 206ilvl Vengeance
Raajim – 211ilvl Holy Priest

Our guild Enshadowed (9/10H) has just moved to Thrall (from Stormreaver RIP) yesterday. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday 10pm-12:30am server time, but looking to change that to earlier once we settle in to the new server, We are looking to reform and fill our raiding team and frankly get that last boss down as we had attendance issues and recruiting nightmares on Stormreaver. Our goal is to form a solid team for Mythic Raiding for 9.1.

You can message me on discord Kayliee#7155 or Battle.net Id: Ree#1799 if you want to chat.

Hey sent you a friend request on btag and discord.

Hi Tallinin! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!