217 havoc demon hunter looking for raid team

Looking to find a solid raid team. I have aotc already on another char but re rolled to dh. Currently on tich but willing to server transfer

Hi Woden! We’re currently looking for a Havoc DH to join our team! Add me on discord Letholas#9581!

Hey man not gunna copy paste. We’re Big Pump on illidan server. Raid Tues/Thurs 6-9pm cst. 9/10H. We only have a half night into sire and tonight’s our first full night. Some of us have Aotc already and made our own Guild. We will start progression on mythic tonight after sire or next week as we’ve been progressing through heroic quickly. Just need a few dps to fill the roster.

Hit me back here or for faster reply on discord.
Discord:Dwightschrute#8056

Yooo, whats up?
Adventure Friends Alliance
We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Tues/Wed 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

Cant find u forgedinfel. Add me on disc plz Rock#0020

Hi Woden! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

phury is 2/10m and 10/10h hit me up tang#1917 tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est

Hey there Woden! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We raid from 7-10pm and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a fun pace. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Hey! My guild raids Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST
add me on discord: Neil#4199
We’re 2/10 M currently

10/10H 3/10M is recruiting exceptional DPS for Mythic Castle Nathria progression. We are a newly formed guild that is quickly assembling a competent group that can achieve CE every tier.
If you are still looking
While we are probably the chillest group of players pushing CE around, we still expect everyone to perform at the required level for Mythic progression. Toxicity, xenophobia, sexism, racism and harassment have no place in our guild and anyone who goes against that has and will be removed regardless of parses/performance.

The guild was literally formed 2 days before the raid tier came out and although progression has been severely hampered by lack of raiders, I can assure you that this guild WILL achieve CE in this tier or the next.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to reply to this thread. You can otherwise message me on discord @sol#1889 or via battle-net @soletadm#1830.

Cheers and looking forward to raiding with you!

edit: raid times are tues-wed 8-11 pm PST

Evening Woden,

Obvious Immortalis Plug is a fairly new guild on Stormrage with a focus on heroic raiding and keys, we are raiding Friday nights 9pm eastern (will move to Fri/Sat with new content), guild is sitting at 6/10 with a core of players who came from a 2/10M guild.

We are shooting for an enjoyable atmosphere that focuses up when bosses have to die so we can get our AOTC every tier, also trying to get a shameless mention on Taliesen’s channel.

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!