[A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Currently looking for M+/Casual Players & Thursday's Raid Night

Hi! Thank you for taking an interest in learning more about Gnome Depót. We are a smaller guild with a fun family vibe. We have a very consistent, fun group of friends that usually are in discord everyday hanging out, running M+, Raiding or doing other content in the game. If you are a newer player trying to learn the game we have a ton of people willing to help you be the best you can be, to help you succeed in your wow journey. We are currently looking for like-minded players… Players that just want to hang out, play the game, show up and have a good time. If this sounds like an environment for you, join us! We would love to have you aboard!
We are always committed to keeping a safe, fun and drama-free environment for our members at all times. We are a team, so patience, perseverance and motivation is something we strive to have and together we work hard and have achieved AOTC each tier that we have been open.

*We are on the lookout for players who want to be a part of our M+ Teams and other events we have on our schedule. That will be active and are looking to be a long term member of the family.
*Our raid team is currently closed to accepting trials.( Although we have a halt on recruiting for our raid roster, We still have our Thursday night alt raid!)
We have a number of events throughout the week to choose from that we would love for you to be a part of!
Tuesdays and Wednesdays we run mythic plus teams. Thursdays we have an optional raid night that EVERYONE is welcome to join in at 9:30pm -12:30 EST. Our progression team goes in on Fri-Sat from 9:30pm-12:30 EST. Sunday’s we have some sort of fun guild event going on. (movie night, scavenger hunt, hide and seek, jackbox, etc…) We are always adding new and fun things for our guild members to be a part of! Outside of that we are always doing something :slight_smile:
We are interested in bringing in members that are going to be committed and active. Members that are willing to consistently attend events we have scheduled, take pride in our guild, and have a willingness to spread their knowledge to help others! If this all sounds like something you want to be a part of send me a message with any questions you might have. We might just be the home you’ve been looking for :slight_smile:
Raid times:
Fri/Sat 9:30 – 12:30 Est (Heroic Progression Team)
Thurs: 9:30 – 12:30 Est (Optional alt raid)
Sundays- Special guild event
Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 9:00-12:00pm Est- Mythic plus teams

All players welcome!
Contacts:
Byndi:
Btag – DireRaven#1113911
Discord – Byndi
Raid Lead: Val
Discord - Valarith
Btag - KamikazeDuck#11189
Recruitment Officer: Cam
Btag - Camthalion#1319
Discord - tdoub85

3 Likes

Seems Legit

Good guild, friendly and helpful members.

new to the game? fresh 60 or veteran player looking for a home? We want to welcome you to join us!

1 Like

so nice they make you want to divorce your wife!!!

I divorced my wife twice for this guild!

1 Like

Looking for friendly patient and active players at all levels! We like to just hang out and have fun together! Message me today!!!

I’m on my third divorce now.

We have alot of exciting things coming soon! message me if youd like to get involved!

bump-eroni’s ^^^^

1 Like

bumping for clout :stuck_out_tongue:

We have cookies and the serious attempts at driving Byndi crazy during raid!

1 Like

Stupid accidental alt post

1 Like

Hey hi, healer main here. Not sure what I want to main for DF but your raid times and vibes seem to match up with me so that’s perf.

Pls contact me either:
bnet: REDACTED#11983
discord:[REDACTED]#2509

(yes, thats the actual tag :d)

Ok I love that tag hah

message me on discord!

Great group of people. Took me in when i had no where to go and made me feel like family.

1 Like

<3 we are always here for ya!

Good group of people. I got cookies when I joined. Note: promise of cookies is non binding.

bumping******