Resto Druid LF DF Guild

Have several AOTC.

Looking to raid heal and mythic+ heal for the remainder of Shadowlands and Dragonflight.
Have been playing since 2009, tend to dip into all aspects of the game.

Shanz#1474 is my Btag. Feel free to add for any questions you might have. Thanks!

Sent you a friend request

Shannz,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hey Shannz,
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us to push heroic and mythic level raiding.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
  • ***Healers & DPS classes for Raids & 1 tank ***

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

you could be a great fit for our guild

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Recruiting for DF, lead by CE players who want to push content. Our goal is to push top 200-300 first tier and press on forward in the ranks the following tiers to come in hopes to get Hall of Fame, if this sounds like something you’d be interested in add my discord : Fruity#8506

Hello Shannz,

We’re looking for a Resto Druid for our semi-casual Mythic raiding guild. We raid on Mon/Wed from 9PM-11PM. If you’d like to raid with us during the initial Heroic clears, you’re welcome to do so cross-realm before committing.

Thanks,

Cole (Battle Tag: #Cole13370)

[H][Icecrown] Recruiting ALL for DF , We’re 18+ Adult Community - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com).

hi! Right now we are looking for healers for our raid team for DF. I’ll drop the guild spam for you to look over to see if we might be a guild family you are interested in. If you have any questions or anything you can reach me fastest on discord. Byndi#5161. Have a great day!

Request sent. Am just now seeing this.