Mostly casual player returning and looking for people to play with

Hey all. Thanks for reading first of all.

I’m a dad of two daughters and while all my free time goes to playing with them when they go to bed I still have about 2-3 hours before I fall asleep for the night. Started getting interested in wow again after seeing dragonflight and I re subbed about a few weeks ago.

My old guild and people I played with are no longer around so I would like to find a new community.

I currently have multiple 50s on both dragon blight and proundmoore. All alliance however I am willing to change servers or over to horde for the right fit of people to play with. I am mostly into pve like heroic level raiding or normal. I don’t think I personally have what it takes to do mythic but never tried it.

I live in Arizona so mostly pst time zone. I will be playing normally between 6:30pm to 10pm pst

I would love to find a guild that is active around those times. Thanks again for looking!

Hey Meldaras!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi Meldaras!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Hi Meldaras,

I’m recruiting for Assault - a Horde guild on Thrall. We’re an AotC oriented guild that is currently completely AotC for this final season. Our raid times are Fri/Sat evenings from 7-10 p.m. PST. During the week, we have a handful of guildies who run a key for their cache and some who run more for score and for KSM and portals.

Right now I’m looking entirely for a DH DPS (#1 priority) followed by warrior, ret paladin, rogue, or WW monk. Bonus points if you’re interested in being able to tank for M+, but not necessary. If one of these classes/specs stand out to you as something you would enjoy playing, I would love to hear from you!

limbrok#1655 (Battle.net - lowercase L).

Best,
Liim

Hi there! We’re a friends and family guild (with quite a few parents) on Earthen Ring. Mostly Horde but recently created an alliance sister guild on the same server and are using the in game community chat. Getting ready for when they allow cross faction guilds.
We raid 1 night per week. Friday 8-11pm PST. We progress through normal and then heroic with AOTC being the end goal, not the beginning. We got S3 AOTC with 3 weeks to spare. in S4, we’re just doing normal fun runs where anyone can bring whatever they want alt wise and anyone can come along. Just want to have fun. We’ll get more AOTC focused in Dragonflight again
Outside of raid we run keys most nights. Most of us got KSM last season and I expect the same this season.

Please hit me up on discord if you want to talk further. Darryl_TTD#8725

We are an alliance guild on proudmoore. We are late night to be able to play after work and kids. Our raids are from 9-11pm wed/thur. We have lots of returning players who are in various stages of leveling and gearing up, so you wouldn’t be alone and have people to do things with. The guild itself is also very helpful. I will leave our guild blurb below and if you are interested, we hope to hear from you.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have people who are just social and run keys.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

The guilds highest priority currently is Mage, DK, Lock and Warrior, but we are always looking for anyone who fits into the team.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hello Meldaras!

The Assassins are looking for more people to help us in growing our community! We’re a group of friends who have raided together for several years and looking to continue to achieve AOTC each tier. Most of us have accomplished this goal each tier starting with Legion under our former guild and we achieved SoD and SFO AOTC under the new guild flag.
We all work together as a team to have fun and do the work so we can keep playing together. We range in age from college students to parents with kids of our own. We are social outside of raid, like to run Mythic+ keys weekly (most of us reach KSM each tier), and the occasional mega-dungeon or world content together.

*We’ve been on break for S4, so there isn’t anything “currently” happening outside of the odd M+, but with DF pre-patch hitting beta, it’s time to start those conversations again!

If any of this feels like it fits your mold, please feel free to reach out to me: Discord TSchulz#2419 or bnet at: TSchulz#1546

Hi there! I saw the times you are looking for and thought we might work well for you. We raid on fri and sat from 9:30pm-12:30 EST. We also have an alt/optional raid night on thursdays at the same times. Here is our guild spam for more information into our little Gnome world :stuck_out_tongue: If you have any questions your welcome to contact me on discord at Byndi#5161

Hiya, Meldaras!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more dps and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.