Returning player - LF Weekend Guild

Just came back since Sepulcher launched, Cleared up to M Fatescribe with a weekend guild. Looking to get back into it, I currently dibble with a few toons can player Healer, Tank and DPS. All toons would need a tad of work, but i’m working on them quite a bit just in mythic plus.

I currently have a NO WEEKDAY raiding schedule, I’m available for weekend raiding IE: Friday night and Saturday night. I Have a tough work schedule but I still find time to enjoy wow. Doesn’t have to be a Cutting Edge guild, but progression minded.

TLDR: LF weekend raiding guild, Don’t care Horde or Ally, Can play W/E is needed. Progression minded - Doesnt have to be CE guild.

Guild & Server: Knight’s Of Silverpine- Silvermoon

Raids: Sun 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST We are 4/11 Clear On Sepulcher of the First Ones

Recruitment Contacts: @Mackabear - Silvermoon [A]

Requirements: Looking for progression-minded players. We are a group of players that like to aim to be the best we can be but still having fun. Willing to help you gear up as long as you are interested in committing to mythic/raiding and staying active.

DM me Discord - Bolstridge#6515
Battlenet - FrostyMageTv#1266 For more info & Discord server link!

bumpski :slight_smile:

Hi Backboned,

Corrupted Intent is a newly formed 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We want to raid, we are looking for people who want to raid and progress. Raid days and times will be Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction

What we need:
Looking for like minded people who want to progress & run keys, accepting all classes, roles.

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Accountability & punctuality

**Contact information: ** Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Backboned,

Actively looking for a healing priest (one who can play both healing specs), and a DPS warrior, but willing to discuss more what you’re willing to play.

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

bumpski :smiley:

Hi Backboned,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank, and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

bumping for next weekend

Hi Backboned,

I’m recruiting for a Horde guild on Thrall named Assault. We raid Fri/Sat evenings from 7-10 p.m. PST (10p-1a EST). We’re an AotC oriented guild (currently AotC in all raids) and dabble in Mythic when waiting for new content. We have a strong need for melee DPS at the moment, with an emphais on DK or DH DPS, but will consider others.

Reach out to me if the schedule and classes mesh with what you are looking for, I’d love to chat more! limbrok#1655 (Battle.net, lowercase L).

Best,
Liim

Hi! I wanted to reach out and drop our guild listing. We are currently looking for members to join our family! We raid on fri and sat from 9:30-12:30EST. Also on thursdays we have an alt/optional raid at the same times. If this is something you might be interested in you can reach me on discord Byndi#5161