446 aug/pres or dev Evoker LF raid team

Check us out below. We’re hunting for a flex healer

Heya!

Going to drop my recruitment link below - we are [Degenerates Only] on Stormrage, we raid 9pm-12am EST Thurs/Sunday. We have a strong Life > WoW mentality, but we always get content down. AOTC focused, but Mythic Raiding will come further down the road.

[Degenerates Only] - Rebuilding for Season 3 - Semi Casual AOTC+ - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello! We’re currently recruiting an Aug/Dev Evoker:)

Discord: Rainess or BT Rain#11158 if you want to chat or have any questions

Hey Dràcarys!

(Zul’Jin 7/9M) is currently recruiting an aug evoker for the start of the next tier. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8:00p - 11:00p EST. The vast majority of our raid team left our old guild and is now reforming under a new banner. Our officer leadership of 4 has 50+ combined Cutting Edge tiers under our belt. We’re striving to keep a relaxed atmosphere, but competitive mindset of players. Feel free to hit me up on Btag: Rez#1388 or Discord: casualraider if you’re interested.

bump looking still

Hey there!

Maybe we are a group that could fit your needs.

[H] [Drak’thul] Guild recruiting mainly DPS for our AOTC raid team but looking for all who enjoy a relaxed and fun environment to enjoy the game.

Who we are: We are a small group of adults who love to have fun first and foremost. We pride ourselves with being social, focusing on our sense of community. We enjoy doing content together and helping each other out all while having a great time.

Our raid goals: We want to achieve AOTC every season and possibly dabble further with some Mythic bosses. To achieve these goals, we need you! Our raid atmosphere is super chill while joking and keeping a stress-free mentality as we down some bosses.

Our Mythic+ scene: We have some groups who regularly obtain Keystone Master each season along with a few who reach Keystone Hero.

We have previously obtained AOTC in the last 2 raid tiers and keeping up the trend.
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30- 11PM EST

Recruitment needs: Currently needing dependable DPS players for our raid team. We are open to all classes/roles along with casual players. Dependability is a must. Our main needs are as follows:

Mage for Int Buff
DPS Druid for buff
1-3 Ranged
1-3 Melee (Confident Off tank BIG PLUS)

As a bonus we have cross faction and cross realm players, so we are definitely open to all players anywhere within our cross-realm community!

If you’re interested please leave a message below or message us on discord at:
zakki84

Or on Bnet:
Alkemda#1870

Hey there we are looking for an Aug evoker we are Deathshow on Area 52 we are currently 7/9M we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8 to 11pm est I’d love to chat my disc is Sig9905

Hi! first off, awesome choice in your name :slight_smile:

<Âscension> is an AOTC focus guild looking for AOTC experienced members. we raid twice a week, Tues/Thurs 8pm-10:30pm EST. We require 85% attendance if you commit to the team (we understand things come up, but strong/consistent attendance is required). We expect our teammates to come prepared (maintain ilvl, come with flasks/buffs/food, etc).

Our discord is active and we have people in voice comms every night.

If you’re interested in checking us out or chatting more, hit me up on discord.

Discord: Raemynn
Bnet: Skizz#11708

Hey man - would be great to chat, check out our post:

Hiya, we are currently forming a second roster in our guild Never Raid Sober.
The raid group is planning to run Mon/Tues 9pm to midnight Eastern time.
Our first group finished abberus 7/9 mythic, we have alot of experience in the guild dating back to vanilla.

If you are an able raider lookong for a new home, willing to show up on time and eager to delve and push for cutting edge in 10.2 and beyond please feel free to apply.

We have a very chill guild culture, we love to have fun run M+s as guild groups and generally have a good time. Wheb it comes to raiding we like to focus up and kill some bosses.

Please note this will be a second group forming within the guild, our first group currently has a full roster and we are looking to expand to having 2 raid groups to push content.

Please contact @Tanatithe#1976 (btag) or tanatithe on discord.
Feel free to inquire with questions and/or your interest in raiding.
Currently recruiting all classes/roles for this group, trying to pump up a full roster before release of the season 3 raid!

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild! Pushing for CE this tier. Recruiting for 10.2 :slight_smile:

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. Finished 8/9 Mythic - Break for 10.2 (roster bug got us)

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic.

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Actively looking for DPS/ off spec healers. Bench roles/fillers would be appreciated as well.

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hey!
Our Guild [Bold-Stormrage] may be a good fit for you.
Our team is Midcore Mythic. We are not a casual team; we are just not CE-focused.
We raid WED/THUR 8:30PM – 11:30PM EST
Add me so we can chat
Discord: victoriakins
Btag: VictoriaKins#1971

Hey Dracarys!

Tempest of Hyjal (9/9H) is back and recruiting for 10.2! We are a chill guild of mostly ex-mythic/CE solid raiders who are mostly interested in pushing AOTC (possibly mythic) and midcore keys (~18-21). We pride ourselves on our ability to combine a fun, non-toxic raiding environment, with steady progression towards our goals. As we entered Dragonflight, a group of close friends came back together, to create something, to breathe life back into our love of the game, and we founded Tempest. Now we are looking to expand into 10.2!

We are currently seeking DPS for raiding in 10.2! Range DPS preferred, but open to all. Our current raid times are Fri/Sat from 6-9 PM PDT with M+ scattered throughout the week.

Reach out to us on bnet if you are interested:
Kayoz - GM: Sway#1337
Simorby - Raid leader: Ironw0lf53#1428
Captcolitis - Guild Officer: Capt#11288
Retdreamz - Guild Officer: Retdreamz#1693

Alternatively, you can also reach us on discord:
Kayoz - GM: Savvce
Simorby - Raid leader: ir0nw0lf53
Captcolitis - Guild Officer: capt751

Hello!

We are Slash Pull on Area-52 and we are in need of some ranged DPS for raid. We raid T/TH 8-11 EST. We are a chill group (mostly in our 30’s), we are AOTC raiders and most of us usually get KSM/KSH.

We are here to have fun but we also enjoy pushing some hard content. We would love to have you join us! If you do not want to swap servers, it’s no problem! We have a few raiders whose mains are on other servers and we stay very well connected through discord.

Send me a message if you are interested! Discord: sheldiabla

Hello,

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC with ease. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link tp our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST.

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

Welcome to Dorks and Dragons, a vibrant and spirited guild within the realms of Azeroth! Our guild is a sanctuary for those who cherish the perfect blend of epic adventures and unabashed geekiness. If you’re looking for a place where you can embrace your inner nerd while conquering dungeons and raids, then you’ve found your new home.

What We Offer

• Welcoming Community: At Dorks and Dragons, you’ll be greeted with open arms, no matter your experience level. We’re here to support and uplift one another as we traverse the realms.
  • Raid Progression: We are a Heroic focused guild with the goal of achieving AoTC each Season. We will do some light Mythic Raiding later in the season.
  • Mythic Plus: Between our designated Mythic Plus nights and our active community you can always find a friendly adventurer for dungeons.
  • Crafting and Professions: Looking to get that item Recrafted or wanting to enchant that new drop? We have tons of individuals with the skills to help!
  • And More: We have something for every type of player and are constantly finding fun ways to engage with our community.

Ready to embark on a journey with the Dorks and Dragons? To become a part of our fantastic guild, contact one of our officers in-game for more information on how to join our guild. Together, we’ll face the challenges of Azeroth, celebrating every victory and laughing off every wipe.

Schedule:

Dorks and Dragons plays 3 times per week Tues Wed ( 8:30 to 10:30 Est) and on Sunday’s with our second team (830 to 11:30 Est)

This schedule was set with a time zone of -05:00 Central Time. Times are adjusted for your time zone of -04:00 Eastern Time. Change time zone.

Please Contact an Officer for invites and/or questions - Bnet @ Scarie#1189, Thedork#1381, Fyzx#11468, Alana#11574 or Hiesenberg#11716

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are working towards AOTC looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter/Evoker

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally/Feral

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/lAL4WdDSvJW?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hi Dracarys,

We might be the right guild for you

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 Raid teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

Lok 'tar

Hi Dràcarys,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot on Stormrage. We are currently looking to fill roles for our Fri/Sat night progression team. Right now we are currently looking for a healer or dps, We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. I would love to sit down and tell you more about us if you are interested. I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi