Havoc DH LF guild

392 havoc returning player. Came back at the beginning of dragonflight have a large raiding backround. Looking for weekend raiding guild. Can play shadow priest DH rogue or hunter. PST me in game Ecee or reply on here… Currently horde on Zul’Jin dont want to transfer. If anything i wouldnt mind joining a guild clearing heroic on the weekends on alts.

Well hello there! Race to World Last is a newly formed guild aimed at obtaining AoTC! We are looking for dedicated raiders with a similar mindset looking to have a good time while still taking down bosses! Our raid times are 8:30-11:00 pm CST (Sargeras, US)! We are currently ⅝ H but looking for more people to help fill out our team before continuing progression! Please pm me or message me on discord if you have any questions!

We had led a guild on Tichondrius before during BFA and SL where we pushed AoTC for BoD and CN respectively, but are trying to put a team together of successful raiders to push for progression in Vault of the Incarnates!

Message Ringo#6078 on Discord or reply to this message if you have any further questions!

what days do you raid?

Hey there! I wasn’t sure if you were considering an alliance guild or not but just wanted to stop by

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for dps (DH included)

We had our 2nd raid this week and cleared 8/8N and 6/8H.

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group will be mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

If you feel this would work for you please feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976

We raid on Wed/Fri! Sorry I did not notice that this message did not have the days!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello Dnkindonuts!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progresion teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!