Multi Classer lf guild for S4 and TWW

Returning for S4, have already obtained KSM and am looking for a home to continue pushing m+ and raid. Looking for weekend raid times between Fri/Sat/Sun. Willing to faction change/transfer. Available on bnet @ heathen#12523 and discord @ damien4318

just sent you a friend request

if interested reach out to me via discord or bnet

Hi there! I am Selenitic with Reloaded on Stormrage. How set are you on only raiding F/S/Su? We are currently looking for a DPS DH for AOTC, and going into Mythic raid casually. We are only looking to push ourselves until we aren’t having fun anymore, as we enjoy the game and don’t want to see it as a 2nd job. We went 4/9M ATDH in S3, and multiple players obtained 3k IO last season. We currently raid 8-11pm CST on Sun/Mon. If you are interested, I would love to chat! I also shot you a discord friend request!

Hi there! We raid on fridays and saturdays and are looking for more members to join us in our raid team and M+ Runs. thats the link to our guild info, let me know if your interested! I’d love to chat!

Hey Incipit,

Squirt on Area-52 is looking for some more DPS for our core for Awakened Season 4 and The War Within.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault, 4/9M Aberrus and 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested, please add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Consistently Better is a new Raiding guild founded with the goal of creating a stable community where like-minded players can set and accomplish the goal of Cutting Edge and participate in seasonal Mythic+ content.

Raid Structure & Goals

Consistently Better’s goal as a raid group is to cultivate a team of like minded core raiders who work together to set a goal and accomplish a Cutting-Edge raid team.

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Friday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Saturday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Traits we value in our raiders:

Accountability - Be accountable to yourself and be accountable to the rest of the team. Recognize your mistakes, celebrate your achievements, and strive for improvement.

Reliability - Be trusted to follow through on your commitments. If you sign up to attend an event, be there. If something comes up take a moment to change your RSVP Status and notify your team-mates. We understand that life happens, and the real world comes first, but communication is key.

Preparation and Self Sufficiency - We want self-sufficient members who value each player’s responsibility to show up to raid as the best possible version of themselves. We expect each and every team member to take the necessary initiative to better themselves in-game and out. This means research, gearing, consumables, class/rotation knowledge etc… Teams are all about helping each other out and we are happy to help you gear, answer questions, or help you improve your play. No one wants to spend their valuable time helping someone who isn’t willing to help themselves.

Class Mastery and Performance - We want to ensure that our Core Raiders have achieved a reasonable level of mastery of their class/spec. Our Core Raiders should be striving to regularly improve performance.

Recruitment Process

Casuals are always welcome! Trials last 2-4 weeks as needed based on performance for the competitive roster.

If you are interested in applying for an active roster spot please message one of the Officer’s listed above via Discord or BNET.
GM(IGN Praysomeday)- Bnet-Failfixer#11337 Discord- Paintit#6745
Officer- (IGN Startrack)-Bnet-Startrack#2592
Officer- (IGN Drbodach)- Bnet-DrBodach#1817