Fresh player looking for guild

hi I’m 22 years old fairly new to world of Warcraft my problem is I work many hours in the mill and I’m just looking for a guild that are fairly active and willing to accept me, I don’t know much about raids and end game content but I’m more then eager to learn!

Hello Flexchink! We are a highly active, social raiding and M+ guild We are Durator Trade Federation on Area 52! We are a horde guild

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: yX2TThqC3T

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

Hello! My name is Mohmo and I am the Recruitment officer for Just Vibing
Just Vibing is a newly formed guild on Area 52 that is recruiting for Dragonflight. The focus of the guild is AOTC/Heroic raiding and KSM/Mythic plus. We are accepting casual players as well as people pushing Mythic+

Our Raid times are Friday-Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm Est.

We are currently looking for DPS such as Warlock(No Affliction) Fury Warrior, Rogue and Enhancement Shaman. (We will Consider any class) those are just what we are in need of.

Just Vibing Also has a Discord that we active in, right now we are helping other Guildies gear Alts as well as doing our weekly guild raids.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.
Discord Momoh#6613
Bnet: Sypid#11196

Thank you for reading this, have fun!
-Mohmo

Hiyas Flex. Are you looking to stay Horde or is Alliance an option? I’m not going to paste a wall of text full of guild rules and boasts. If you’d like to chat more about what you’re looking for in a guild feel free to add me on Discord and let’s go from there.

Ehlissa#9836

Guild Chat is a brand new guild for Dragonflight. We’re looking to get AoTC and KSM each tier. Raid times will be Tue/Thu 9:30-12:30 ET.

We are looking to create a fun atmosphere in game but also a decent place to chat with WoW friends in discord in down time. Social members are more than welcome to join us!

Leaders have AoTC and Mythic raid experience and are willing to help on keys and levelling goals.

If you have interest or questions please find me on bnet or discord.

Or use the in game guild finder and search Guild Chat.

Bnet: Adrastus#1983
Discord: jfrong#9418

Hello Flexchink!
I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST.

we welcome newer players and take the time to explain and help our new players out to get them end game ready. We have lots of patient, friendly and knowledgeable players ready to extend their hands. I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Byndi

Hi Flexchink, I hope you’ve been enjoying WoW so far, and our guild No Gods No Masters might be a good fit and we’re happy to chat more about your guilds and what we can provide to help you reach them. We plan to do raiding for Dragonflight on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Mythic+ at other times to be determined. Please reach out if interested.

Contact - Discord: teglin#8859, Bnet: teglin#11241

Hi Flexchink!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey Flexchink,
Would love to chat with you and I think we’d be a good fit.
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc.
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756