[A] Mage LFG

Looking for semi-serious/competent-casual guild for pushing keys +20/above and maybe some mythic raiding if timings work out. Mage, alliance, know my class/game mechanics/etc. but also have a sense of perspective.

Not interested in “big d*ck pumper” bro groups, just some folks to unwind with and push content after a long day at work!

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting a few select positions and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
1/8M, AotC 8/8H(server 2) 8/8NVotI (server 1st) VotI
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hey buddy. I think you’d really fit in well with our group. Could you add me on Discord by chance? SolSol#0028

Thanks for the interest everyone! Will definitely follow up on some of these leads. Would love to join a guild in the [Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Garrosh, Gurubashi, Hakkar] group, but open to others if necessary. I’ll follow up!

Spincontrol, 3/8 Mythic raid group looking for more dps for out team. Always looking for more players to push keys with.

Progression raiding is Thu/Fri 9p-12a Eastern. Farm night on Tue 9p-11p Eastern (Optional) Run keys most nights of the week and weekend.

If you’re interested please reach out. Deathfire#8715 on discord.

Can I join a guild on Stormrage if I’m on Aegwynn?

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together. We have consistent players who run 20+ keys often without the “big d*ck pumper” attitude as you so eloquently put.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hey there Spin, we’re an Alliance Guild in Lightbringer, if you’re interested in a weekend morning progression raiding guild with a great environment, check out more details here:

Currently 3/8 M, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-1

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hey bud hope all is well. I would love to chat with you. We have a group that pushes 20+. Are you looking for a full time taid apot as well. We are in need of a mage. 2/8m with terros at 2%

Hit me up on discord. Bigkef#8664

Hi, I’m with Unyielding, and we play on [A] Lightbringer. We are currently 8/8 H and pushing into Mythic. We have a great team but need a few more to complete our roster. We will consider any great player that can commit to our raid times. Monday, Thursday, and Sunday 8p-11p CST Send Disbilever a message for further information on discord at Disbeliever#1140

Thank you

Would love to talk.

Disc - Mortiia6352

Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern
3/8M Sennarth at 16%

Plenty of keys 18+

Not copy/pasting a wall of text saying you’d be a great fit and all that crap based on a single, generic forum post.

Lets chat in Discord.and find out for sure.

Ehlissa#9836

You would need to realm transfer to join the guild. - If I missed in your initial post that you were looking to stay within your connected realms, I apologize.

Feel free to reach out if you’d like to chat more.

Hi Spincontrol,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished[A][H] on Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual raiding guild that aims to clear all heroic bosses every patch. We raid Wed & Fri from 8 pm-11 pm PST. On non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s/20s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359 or Discord: Aetherius#4508

Casual is in the name my friend. We are a super laid back guild with an adult atmosphere. We have players pushing 20 keys almost daily, and really don’t care about big dicks, but step moms are cool! If you are interested in joining Horde, we would love to have ya! We could use a mage on the team. Check us out below and inquire within with our GM…

Hello there Spincontrol!
I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great day/night :slight_smile: