LF Casual Raiding/Mythic Dungeon Guild

Hello Everyone!

I have played on and off since vanilla and have always loved hangout out with people and running new content or just working on achievements! I am pretty casual now but would love to help out where I can. I am currently working on my guardian druid and really enjoy it! but I also have a windwalker monk.

Currently I am playing on Kel’Thuzad but I am open to moving servers :slight_smile:

Hi Barreltheory!

1. If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!
Discord: kiuayoukai
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- vanthegreat504
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hi Barreltheory,
We have a AOTC semi-hardcore raid team with open spots right now that we are recruiting for the upcoming raid tier. We raid on fri and sat from 9:30pm-12:30EST. Below I have put the link to our guild information for you to look through if you would like. If it looks like something you would like to be a part of please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Byndi) or through Battlenet (DireRaven#1113911) as we would love to add you to the family.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
Byndi

I would very much like the opportunity to connect with you to see if we might be a good fit for what you are looking for.

Sylvaticus #1883

Weekend Warriors- Proudmoore

We are recruiting! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!
We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!
  • Family oriented (both in-game and out)
  • 18+ environment
  • Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!
  • Players willing to learn and grow with the guild
  • Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times
Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est
Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat
Zanaria01

Hello Barrel!

My guild is actively recruiting casual players for random shenanigans. Discord is always chatty and normally at least a few people around to hang with. We’re cross faction, located on Tichondrius. Most people online during the evening after 6PM PST.

Check us out and feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

Hey if you are still looking for a guild here is my discord info. HotnHordy#9685

DOC offers something for everyone, M+, PVE, PVP, Gold Farming, Collecting, and now even a bit of roleplay! You’ll be offered any content that suits you, and we have a dedicated team for helping you achieve your goals! Come join a community that’ll help give you the most out of your wow experience! DOC was created to provide a community offering every kind of content World Of Warcraft has to offer. With a compassionate team of leaders we’ve been able to cultivate a community of people who are willing to go above and beyond for their fellow player. Community, Compassion, Comradery, and best of of all CHAOS! raid days, N- wed/thurs 7-10pm server H- friday/sat 7-10pm server

thedisciplesofchaoscarrdco

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

People who like to do AOTC and high m+
Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild
Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Barreltheory, our guild: In a Pickle on Thrall is always looking for more to join us in M+, fun events, etc.

We’re an 18+ AOTC, M+ & Fun Events Guild. We have explicit language and banter, all in fun! We strive to be welcoming and have fun progressing through content as a team. We have a lot of laughs while progressing through M+ / Raid and achievement runs!

Below is our current scheduled activity days:

• Tues & Weds: During Raid Prog: Raid Night 9pm EST until 11pm EST
  • Tues & Weds: After AOTC Achieved: Based on group(s) availability and interest. Fun-Run’s 9pm EST until 11pm EST Consists of: M raids of current/previous xpac, meta raid/dungeon achievement runs, mount/transmog runs for older raid/dungeons
  • Thurs: M+ Night 9pm EST until group(s) decide to call it

Forum post with more information about our Guild

Look forward to chatting more to see if we’d be a good fit! :smiling_face:
Bnet: Neithia#1315
Disc: neithia

we could be a great fit for you check us out

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836