Mage lf aotc guild

Hey there Dibakid,

Zero Dawn on Area 52 might be a good fit depending on your availability.

We raid Tuesday and Wddnesday 10pm-1am est. Wearecureently 7/8n and 2/8 heroic. Now that holidays are wrapped up we are looking to push hard through heroic and see what kimd of mythic
progression we can make.

We are an AoTC focused guild that dabbles in mythic as the tier allows and also have a strong M+ core as well.

If this sounds like a fit messgae me here or add me on discord Rayvhen#1430

Ninja Looters Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore (Alliance). Our goal is to obtain AotC in a timely fashion and to push into mythic content. We raid Tue/Wed 8-11pm PST, with an optional normal/achieve run on Thur 8-11pm PST. We run a loot council system were gear is voted on by the officer core. We expect our raiders to have a general idea of the fights at hand, keep up with their characters progression, and preform well. We like to joke around and have fun while killing trash or after a boss kill, but during progression we are pretty serious. If you can’t take a joke or constructive criticism this probably isn’t going to be the place for you.

Currently we are 8/8N & 5/8H.

We have immediate needs for the following classes/specs:
Mage (any spec)
Evoker (any spec)

If your class and spec is not listed please still feel free to reach out as we are always looking for competitive players

If you think Ninja Looters might be a good fit for you please reach out to one of the following people:

Raid-Leader: Cokenopepsi#1236 (btag)
Recruiter: Lonez
Discord: Lone#1301
Bnet: Lone#11453

little too late in the day for me, 7-11 est are good times

We are looking for a mage for our heroic / Mythic raid team raid is Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est 8/8N 5/8H if interest you can reach me at Sig#9905 on disc or Sig#11142 on Bnet

Wisconsin milkmen are on Area 52 we raid W/Th 8:30est to 12a.

We were under a different couple of names throughout shadowlands.

Welcomes to chili was the main one and we were 7/10M CN and 4/10 SoD. We ended things in SoD due to burn and just wasn’t happy with the game. (Just to give you some of past history)

We just got the guild set up but are comprised of 6-7/8H experience. We haven’t obtained it yet but will be going on a off night to grab that.

Contact Hiddentroll#12347

Hello!

The Jeffs on Dalaran is an aotc focused guild that is currently 7/8N moving into heroic tonight. We’re a fun group of friends that has been causally raiding since 8.3 together and achieving aotc and KSM, with several of our raiders having other raid groups/further progression throughout the week. Our goals in Dragonflight are to maintain or past achievements while also looking to push a little further and get some mythic prog when we’re ready for it.

Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6-9 PST. If this sounds like a good fit for you or you have any questions, feel free to add me on either Bnet or Discord as we’d love to add you to our roster

Bnet: Beacan#1599
Discord: Boogan#3595

Feel free to reach out to me my discord is Crixu#3101 would love to chat with you

Hi There!

One Night Affair (8/8N 3/8H) is an AOTC-focused guild on US-Stormrage and we are currently seeking a knowledgeable and committed mage! We raid Tues 830-1130 EST with an optional second night on Thursday from 9-11 EST. As we are a one-night mandatory raid team, we focus on being efficient with boss kills and expect all members to research the fights ahead of time in order to minimize downtime and maximize pulls. In addition to raiding, we also run M+ daily and are happy to help our teammates with their seasonal KSM.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, we’d love to have you trial with us! Please feel free to reach out with any questions and hope to hear from you soon.

BNet: Russo#1226 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord: Russo#4482
BNet: Lucast#1127 (GM)
Discord: Lucast#0562

Are you still looking?

Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.

Mortiia#6352 on disc.

Howdy!

We lost our mage who switched to Evoker a few weeks ago and really need a mage!

We are pretty heavy in keys, getting almost everyone in the guild KSM last season! We are an AOTC focused raid and will typically dip our toes into the first few bosses of Mythic.

We raid Thursdays and Mondays 9:30pm server-12:00a server. After we accomplish AOTC we will typically do old raid/dungeon achievement runs!

You can usually find a group of people hanging out in our Discord daily, as we’ve become like a family.

If you’re a healer looking for a guild, you’ve come to the right place! Please message me on Discord at Bandycane#5055!

Hey there! My name is Renew and I’m the GM of Breath, a new guild on Area-52 (H). After getting CE during Nyalotha and a lengthy break from Shadowlands due to finishing a doctorate Breath was formed with one individual member who has led pugs to AOTC. I formed this community on the grounds to avoid the common pitfalls of guilds who don’t value their raiders’ time, overlook glaring issues because ‘they’re my friend’ and won’t take the initiative to progress. As such, this guild was created from a single individual recruiting complete strangers from around the servers who have the ideology as I’ve mentioned. Our raid times are 9pm-12 EST Tuesday and Thursday. Our current roster is looking for any exceptional and dedicated raider.

cheers!

Discord: Renew#0661

Hey there, We are (Illidan) - 2/8M - 7/8H - We raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays 8-11PM EST. If this fits your criteria DM me for more info! Discord - Danimal#2450 - BNET - Danimal#11524

Hey Dibikad. We could really use a mage!

Night Train is an AOTC guild on Area 52. We raid Tues and Thurs 9pm-12am EST. Our current progression is 7/7N, 5/8H. We are also pretty active doing keys and just hanging out. Please add me on bnet if you want to talk - Kymiia#1681.

Hello there! Race to World Last is a newly formed guild aimed at obtaining AoTC! We are looking for dedicated raiders with a similar mindset looking to have a good time while still taking down bosses! Our raid times are 8:30-11:00 pm CST (Sargeras, US)! We are currently ⅝ H but looking for more people to help fill out our team before continuing progression! Please pm me or message me on discord if you have any questions!

We had led a guild on Tichondrius before during BFA and SL where we pushed AoTC for BoD and CN respectively, but are trying to put a team together of successful raiders to push for progression in Vault of the Incarnates!

Message Ringo#6078 on Discord or reply to this message if you have any further questions!

Bumping this

Hi Dibikad,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot on Stormrage. We are currently looking to fill roles for our Fri/Sat night progression team. Right now we are currently looking for a healer or dps. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. I would love to sit down and tell you more about us if you are interested. I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

Hey, check us out :slight_smile:

Hey Dibikad!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Hello Dibikad!

We happen to be an AOTC Guild! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hey Dibikad, you bave a lot of responses lol. If you still haven’t found a home Epic Chaos would be glad to talk with you and see whats up on a spot. Below is our info. Message if interested. Thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need: Mage

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!