Returning Player LF Home

Hey all,

Long time player (since 2004) returning to retail after over a year in Wrath classic. I’m looking for a team to raid with, but I think I’m more looking to dip my toes in at this point rather than dive right in like I usually do. Ideally, an AotC guild or mega-guild with various teams would probably work best for me. I plan on finishing out ICC in Wrath Classic which should be launching in the next 1.5 months or so, and after that I will likely be shifting back to playing retail exclusively.

I’m a very versatile player, but most of my experience has been from the perspective of a healer. I’ve recently leveled a Mage and I’m having quite a bit of fun on that, but I also have lots of other characters I’d be interested in playing. I’d love to touch base with any team looking for a flexible pickup.

In general, my raiding history is typically about half of a Mythic tier or more but the last tier I really raided was Castle Nathria where I got 7/10M. I’m not a CE raider, but I do love challening content. For now, just looking to dip my toes because truthfully the game is overwhelming when you haven’t played in over a year and trying to figure out which way is up in terms of gearing/priorities/etc. can be a bit much.

If you’re interested in chatting with me, post here or add me on BTag/Discord. BTag-Sindustry#1215, BNet- Sindustry#6119.

Thanks!

Request sent!

We are weekend warriors on proudmoore.

We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!

• Family oriented (both in-game and out)

• 18+ environment

• Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!

• Players willing to learn and grow with the guild

• Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times

Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est

Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy / augvoker
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Hi Etchings,

Our guild, Midlife Crisis, on Area-52 is an AOTC focused guild with a heavy mythic+ active group. We are also looking to keep building to solidify a 20 person team to push further into mythic raiding.

Our raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thu 9p-11:45p (eastern). We have AOTC both tiers this expansion and are staffing up the roster for Amirdrassil. We are looking to add several DPS classes to our 30 person raid team that will be running on Tue/Thu nights that will start on normal and then progressing onto Heroic to get all their AOTC. We are also looking to add several dps classes to our 20 person heroic/mythic progression raid team that will be running on Wednesday nights.

Our main recruitment thread can be found on Area-52’s Forum [H/A]<Midlife Crisis> 3/9M Aberuss / AOTC / M+ Keys Guild Recruiting

If you’re interested in talking more please feel free to contact me.
Discord: bigpoppakane
BNET: Karlzmon#1583

Hi there Etchings,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi