Aug/Dev Evoker LF Guild to head into TWW

Hey there! I am a returning player who has been casually playing since Season 1 but now looking for a guild to continue Season 4 and The War Within.

So looking for a guild that does more than raid log, but rather is a community. One where M+ is less a chore and more something fun to do with guildies. On top of that one of my main goals is to aim for AotC going forward with a guild instead of trying to pug it. Depending on my skill level I am willing to try for mythic but its been awhile since I did serious raiding.

Times I can play:

• Monday thru Friday 5 PM PST to 10 PM PST
  • Saturday and Sunday pretty much anytime

I know there is a lull with the season many guilds taking a break but if you want to take a chance on a returning Evoker let me know!

BNET: Greyborn#11484

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Silrond,

Not sure if your Friday has any flexibility but <Bloody Sundae (H)> on Hyjal server is looking for others to share in the TWW fun. Our raid times are 8-11pm PST / 11-2a EST on Friday and Saturdays. We do normal, heroic, and midlevel mythic plus as a guild and are always looking for more fun folks to play with.

If interested, please respond to this post or contact me in game at Storm#1965

Maximum Effort

We’re really small, but I created it like 3 days ago.

Looking for players of all roles and classes for raiding and m+ in TWW. Current member are all adults, but I wouldn’t necessarily call us mature. We’re kinda dumb. But we’re here to play hard, compete, and kill things. Super inclusive, I don’t need to see parses or links. I just need to know your gonna pull your weight.

We’re shooting for AOTC and ksm every season. No set raid days times, though I’m thinking Wednesday Sunday at 7 or 8pm PST. Flexible though.

Hey there! Not sure if our times are exactly what you’re looking for, but figured I’d reach out just in case! Our guilds on raid break til TWW but we’ve slowly been starting up recruitment once again and would love to have an Evoker join us for TWW shenanigans! I’ll leave our copy-paste below, but hit me up if you’d like to chat more! :wave:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 4/9M Amirdrassil while we were still progging.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

We were 9/9H & 4/9M ATDH before our raid break. We completed all Awakened Heroic raids for the mount & title, so now we’re just on break til TWW drops.

We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 9/9H & 4/9M! - Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST | Recruiting DPS for S4!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

We are looking for players to fill up our core raid group for TWW and beyond!

Guild & Server: Intricacy-Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: Saturday/Sunday 12 - 3:00 PM PST (California time)
Current Progression: 5/8M AVOTI 7/9M AATSC 6/9M AATDH
Recruitment Contact: discord: Loredon Btag: Loredon#1135 discord: Draconerus
Requirements: Attendance for both raid days, Being Coachable, knowledge of your class and boss mechanics, RC Loot Council, Wowaudit , positive attitude

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: After reading your post, I think you might be a great fit to our little family! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Hey Silrond, We are looking for an Aug for TWW! : ) - We are an AOTC/KSH Guild , raid times are perfect for ya, 730-10pm PST Tues/Wed. We have some people who push mega high keys and others prefer the KSH and chill, anyways, if you are still looking give us a shout.

Sent you an add on BNET, but my discord is markwahlbear if you would rather talk there.

Good luck in your search!

Well apparently my work is mandating everyone back onsite so I will not be looking for guilds since this means its back to casual play most days since my work day end becomes variable. But I appreciate all the reaching out you all sounded great. If my situation changes I will reach out again but until then good luck recruiting!

We’re currently looking for players of all skill levels to take on a wide array of content! Please feel free to reach out.

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398