LF Guild- Weekends/ maybe week nights

I’m a boomer with kids and jobs, so i’m looking for a guild with like minded people to hang/play with. Catching up with current content. Looking for a late night/weekend guild that does normals/heroics for fun without it being super serious.

Heya. Our schedule may or may not work with yours, but like you, many in our guild are adults with families and IRL committments. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL, and you won’t catch flack for prioritizing real life over WoW. We currently raid Tues/Wed 8-10 EST, and run keys on Mondays and throughout the week. Below are our details.

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST, and run Mythic+ Mondays and throughout the week. Currently 7/9N Aberrus.

Needs: Newer and veteran players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs welcome. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For raid, available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and you can come check out raid or keys with us. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

Bruh is a small group of veteran WoW folks focused on M+ and Raiding. We always get AOTC and regularly before nerfs hit and go for and help others get Keystone Master. Currently, we are looking for dps.

N9/9 Abberus with plans on moving to heroic next week. Our raid Schedule is Sat/Sun 6:00-8:30 PST

Please feel free to PM on Reddit or add me on Discord Levo#7169

*We do require a %70 raid attendance as raiding is our main goal. If you have any more questions please add me to discord!

Hey, I’m a member of Team Peach of Ex Inferno on Area-52. We are a weekend morning/early afternoon raiding team.
Our times are Saturday and Sunday 12pm-3pm. We’re currently 3/8 heroic and last tier we were 4/8 mythic.
We’re currently recruiting dps/healers and could definitely use you!!!

Battle tag: Lukk#1927
Discord: Lukkx#6335

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are welcoming to people from all walks of life and LGBTQ+ friendly. We raid Sun/Wed 8-11pm EST. Our guild leader/raid leader has been leading guilds and raids since Vanilla. While we do focus on progression and obtaining AOTC, we don’t treat it like a job. We have a dedicated M+ Officer who was >3k this last season. He, and all of us, are willing to run keys of all levels. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203

Hey Unchosen!!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!