Casual andy looking for casual guild [H] A52

So unlike most of the posts here where it’s either a guild looking for high performing players, or players with high ilvl ready to 8/8M or push super high keys…I’m a very casual player that still wants to experience some raiding that’s not the cesspool that LFR tends to be.

I’ve played off and on since vanilla, taking a massive break after Cata and came back for SL briefly before dipping out and here I’m back again.

What I’d ideally like is a guild that’s content with running normal, and also probably some heroic. I know how to play my class (mostly :p), and I look at boss guides, enchant my gear, have consumables, etc, but it’s more the chill raid night experience that I can’t seem to find. I play to have fun, and fun to me isn’t getting pissed at a wipe. Chill, throw back a beer, maybe have a toke, and give it another go. Beat it? Sweet. Wipe? Whatever.

Maybe what I’m looking for doesn’t exist but surely to god there’s a guild out there that’s chill and not full of sweaty players that only care about min maxing and can laugh when things go south.

This is us. Venomfang Cultists, 8/8 N and doing about +15 M+ keys regularly starting at 10:30 PM pacific time weeknights. Raid nights are Tues and Thur and will resume when 10.1 hits.

Mature, friendly group that knows how to laugh off the tank going for a lava swim during a boss fight.

I think we would be a great fit, provided our late play times would work for you.

Let me know if interested via Bnet, Willowthorn#1522.

Hi there! Not sure if we’d be what you’re looking for, but I thought I’d throw my hat in:

We’re a new casual guild called Aspen & Honey. Small in numbers, but we are focused on creating a fun, chill environment. All guildiess are super friendly and of a wide range of skill levels; some vanilla vets, some players who left for a few years and have just returned, and some players who are completely new.

Most of our raids/dungeons/mythics are PUG, and attendance is not mandatory, but we do have a few level 70 players who are looking for other relaxed people to party with!

If we sounds like something you’d be interested in checking out, feel free to chat with me via battlenet at GladeJade#1343

Yo! Send me a bnet request @ Stormie#11612. Joined a guild a little while ago and they’re awesome(non biased I promise).

Hi Kelenas, i think we are exactly what you are looking for. i would absolutely love to speak with you. im going to paste our recruitment info but i look forward to havinb a fun conversation with you about potentially joining my guld!

The Daybreak - Tichondruis [Horde]

Who we are: A newly formed Horde guild by three friends with mythic raiding experience seeking to build a home.

Our Goals: The guild was recently formed with the intent of building a strong family atmosphere. We want this to be a home for everyone. Casual players, raiders, pvper’s are all welcome. It’s going to be a chill place to take down bosses, have event nights, etc.

As a guild we’ve already progressed 8/8N 2/8H, leadership is 8/8 N&H and 4/8M.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7:30pm to 10:30pm PST.

Recruitment needs: Open to all classes/roles/specs for general membership. High priority for raid roster is healers & DPS.

If you’re interested, please leave a reply below or contact us via Discord or Battlenet.
Discord: Grum#9775 or Mabes#0369
Bnet: Grum#11774 or Gaia#1332

Hi Kélenas!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey Kelenas!

What you described sure sounds a lot like us. We clear Normal and do some Heroic bosses each week. We do plan to get AOTC at some point before the next season, but we are laid back about getting it. We also run M+ throughout the week and have a weekly Achievement night because we are just a group of people that enjoys playing all aspects this game. If I’ve kept your attention this long, send me a request on discord and we can chat! Rory#0376

Hey there Kelenas!

My guild, Pandas with Headsets is on US Area 52 & we are currently running an Alt Normal Vault night twice a month led by a fellow guildie. We could definitely use you there! We are not currently recruiting for the heroic raid.

We do other events too that you might be interested in?! We pride ourselves in how chill our guild is & how much fun we have together!

Here is my guild recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/casual-horde-guild-seeking-more-fresh-faces-for-fun-social-events-casual-heroic-raiding/1525065

If this sounds interesting to you or if you’d simply just like to know more, please don’t hesitate to message me directly on discord: wigglehugs#6738

I cannot wait to hear back from you & I hope that the rest of your day is magical!
:heart: / Ming

Hey there Kelenas!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, as we also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormragegnome-depót-late-night-heroic-aotc-progression-team-78h-recruiting-tanks-heals/1290929

I’m sorry I’m a bit late to the party, but I’d love to have a chat if you’re still looking. Take a peak at my post and shoot me a discord message with your thoughts.
Zozz#0329

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auxiliary-h-area-52-recruiting-for-101/1545837

Hey! DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid every SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], rain or shine. We are looking for more DPS, 1 tank, and someone who can both heal/dps.

As the name indicates, we are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We have been playing together for many years, and we take a casual approach to raiding, but in the end down the bosses. We typically stay up rather late on Saturday hanging out in disc after raid, and dabble in Wrath during non-raid times.

We are currently rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group. We know life can get in the way sometimes, but we are looking for someone who can commit to raiding each weekend with us. We are willing to help gear up newer players, and work on possibility of transfers.

Reach out anytime!

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973