402 Balance Druid LF guild

I’m a former hardcore raider just getting back into the game after a couple expansion break. I have lots of experience and want to find a home where I can use that to better a group.

I’ve killed all of normal and heroic, and my logs are crap as I was very undergeared and lacked knowledge of the fights. But I made it my commitment to better than this week and become the player I was if not better.

Hit me up.

Discord: Swiver#8204
Bnet:Swiver#11128

Hi Swivie!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a Balance Druid, Holy Pally, Mistweaver Monk or Holy Priest for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 1/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Hello, My name is Sontaient

I’m the Guild master and raid leader of my Guild: Blades of law­. We are currently looking for two healer to join our regular roster and 5-7 dps . We currently are at 6/8 Heroic and want to start mythic raiding after. We raid Friday and saturday night 7:30 CST
Focus Recruting on: Mage-priest-Warlock-Rogue-Shaman enhance but need all
Current roster 2/3/9
if you are interested please contact me

Sontaient-Whisperwind
Blizzard: Balogik#11684
Discord: Balogik#7102

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage
Vault Progress: 8/8N 7/8H
Looking to Start Mythic Prog Soon

We are an active semi-hardcore raiding/mythic+ guild, we are looking for players interested in mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and to push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. High Priority on pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)
Plus an optional Sunday Night Alt run at 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)
Regular guild activity is usually in the evenings/nights daily

Recruitment Needs: *

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Hunter
  • 1 Melee dps
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Discord: Tyrue#1556
Btag: Tyrue#1545

Hey Swivie,
Added you on discord, lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Healer: High Priority
Dps: High Priority- Ranged & Melee

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not & have logs ready

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey mate, we are 5/8 on Heroic for VoL so far. We are making great progression in terms of our times. We raid Tues/Thur 8 pm to 11 pm CST, we also do sunday fundays for past stuff and alts. Contact me on Discord if you want to talk details . Disbeliever#1140

Hello Swivie!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. With an optional/Alt raid on thursdays at the same time.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Hello!

Da Brewery is looking for more dps to round out the roster. We are an AOTC guild with intentions of pushing into mythic when the roster is filled out. We are not pushing for a hardcore CE but if it happens it happens. But upfront just know we aren’t running the guild that way. Please do not apply if you are looking for a hardcore scene. We like to have fun and enjoy the game BUT we do also want to progress through some of the hardest content the game has to offer.

Recruitment Needs:
-Mage
-Balance Druid
-Ret Paladin

But all exceptional dps will be considered depending on class stacking. (No hunters/warriors/dh/evoker/warlock)

Raid Schedule:
-Tuesday 8-11pm est (reclears and prog)
-Monday 8-11pm est (prog)

Requirements:
-395+ ilvl
-Attendance
-Enchants/flasks/pots/consumables etc
-Knowledge of fights/mechanics

On reclear nights things are a little bit more relaxed and focus is a lot harder on prog nights.

The guild also runs alot of mythic plus and plays other games outside of WoW with a pretty popping discord.

If interested please add me on discord! Tuck#0460

Thanks!!!

Hey there!

We are Mythic Misfits (Bleeding Hollow - Horde), a new guild on Bleeding Hollow made up of a group of experienced raiders and Mythic+ key pushers. We have three raid teams that are all recruiting! We have quite a few members in the same boat as you, actually - looking to return after a break, former hardcore and looking to kill bosses and enjoy some great company.

Raid times:

Tuesday & Thursday (7/8 H) 8-11 est (Competitive - Heroic with Mythic Push) – Looking for Holy Priest, Warrior, Monk, Melee DPS, Tank

Thursday & Saturday (5/8 H) 7-10 est (Heroic with some Mythic) - Ranged DPS, Resto Druid, Balance Druid, Mage, Preservation Evoker, Priest (Holy/Shadow flex or just Holy)

Thursday & Friday (6/8 H) 8-11 est (Heroic)

*Note: For mythic, you will need to be on Bleeding Hollow due to realm locking. As well, based on the bosses the teams are working on, there will be DPS requirements to ensure we’re meeting DPS checks. Both teams will require you to do at least 4 mythic keystones a week to give two additional vault slots.

For inquiries: Jezzabelle#11726 (Bnet) or Jezzabelle#9867 (Discord)

Still looking

Would love to talk.
Alliance
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern
Prior mythic guild, almost completing a rebuild and are 7/8H.
Small, tight knit, laid back mature adults looking to complete AOTC and move into mythic asap.

Mortiia#6352 is my disc.
We only recruit for core spots. Would love to talk and have you join us tonight.

Hey there! I wasn’t sure if you were considering an alliance guild or not but just wanted to stop by

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for dps (boomkin included)

We had our 2nd raid this week and cleared 8/8N and 6/8H.

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group will be mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

If you feel this would work for you please feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976