(A) Destrolock 284 Looking for Guild

Hello Everyone
I am looking for an active, fun, and nice guild that does N and H raiding and m+. I am looking for a cool group of people who are active and use discord. Being part of a guild and doing this as a guild is important to me. Please contact me if you have any room for a destlock for your teams. I am willing to transfer servers but not factions, staying Alliance.

battlenet: MagicPants#2191490

IngloriousBastardos is looking for people interested in doing Mythic + and raiding and PVP.

We are a cross fraction guild, so we have both alliance guild and horde guild. So you can play the race class you love and still be with your friends from both sides.

We like to keep things fun and relaxed regardless of what we are doing. We are friends and teammates first. We like to progress and grow but we are also family oriented, and know we all have a life outside of the game. We are an 18+ guild.
If you are Interested please message Zanaria

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

Here is our recruitment blurb, we are a late night pacific guild and I don’t know what timezone you are looking for. If you’re interested, give me a yell.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have people who are just social and run keys.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

The team is looking pretty good for finishing up the xpac, but we are currently looking for a Mage, Lock and Warrior.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hey Devorstator!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Wow… i cant believe how much you sound like us lol anyways i am thinking you would fit great with us so my discord is Byndi#5161 Here is the link for more information about us and what we are about :slight_smile:

Not sure what time zone you are looking for, but we are west coast guild on Proudmoore. We storm the castles on Wed and Thur from 9-11pm PST. If you are interested I will leave the guild blurb below and hope to hear from you.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have people who are just social and run keys.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

The team is looking pretty good for finishing up the xpac, but we are currently looking for a Mage, Lock and Warrior.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hiya, Devorstator!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more ranged dps and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding a fresh roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight! Our core group has been raiding together since the end of Legion, with Dragonflight we are looking to step it up. We are a tight-knit group, with an active discord and looking to continue to grow our roster.

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and to push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. Pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Tank, any class/spec
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Warlock, Boomy
-Warrior, Demon Hunter

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556