Looking for an Adventure

Hello All,

My name is Ever and I am returning to wow for Dragonflight and looking for a weekend, normal to heroic weekend raiding group as well as M+ dungeons. If anyone has room in their guild for a shadow priest and elemental shaman, then my friend and I would love to join you all for fun times and shenanigans.

Just out of curiosity, this isn’t the same Ever that used to raid w/ Scrawny Grabbers on Durotan/Ysera back in WoD/Legion?

Nope, not me. I mostly did M+ with friends and normal raiding back in legion.

Fun times? Shenanigans? We gotchu.

We are located on Zul’jin. We are welcoming to people from all walks of life and LGBTQ+ friendly. We raid Sun/Wed 8-11pm EST. Our guild leader/raid leader has been leading guilds and raids since Vanilla. While we do focus on progression and obtaining AOTC, we don’t treat it like a job. We have a dedicated M+ Officer who was >3k this last season. He, and all of us, are willing to run keys of all levels. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203

Hey Evershade!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!