VDH LF casual raid

5/8 H vault completed ilvl 400 VDH tank looking for a raid. Raid times negotiable, maybe some M+ content as well. Not looking for a CE type guild. Looking for more of a casual to semi hardcore group. Horde player, willing to server transfer.

Discord LTstormrage#7451

Hello! Atrophy-Tichondrius is currently recruiting for our b-team casual raid group. We are a friendly team who don’t mind helping each other improve and practice at the game. Come and have fun with us!

Raid times are:
Sunday 6pm-9pm PST
Monday 7pm-9pm PST

We have achieved AOTC for each tier, and plan to do so for this tier as well.

We currently are recruiting for all roles! Please indicate what role you would like to play when reaching out!

Add me on Battle.net or Discord to apply or ask questions!

BTag: Androkats#1816
Discord: Androkats#8823

Hey Ltstormrage! is currently looking for a tank for fill our roster. I noticed on your post you said you may be willing to do semi-cardcore. We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic.

We raid two nights per week, 3 hours per night for a total of 6 hours per week. Raid times are:
Sun: 8-11 EST
Wed: 8-11 EST.

If you would like to chat more, please add me:
Discord: Stoney#1330
BNet: Unnerve#1307

Hello!

Just a heads up I don’t believe the discord info is correct as I was unable to add you. If you’re looking for a more casual experience let me know! We raid Sunday/Monday 930PM EST out of Zul’jin (horde of course). We’ll be going into heroic this week as we’ve been farming normal for alts and good times. Many of us are 7/8h. Let me know if you’d be interested!

Discord: Zozz#0329

Hey Ltstormrage,

Couldn’t add you on discord said not found, wanted you to be aware. But would love to chat with you more.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8N 5/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hello Lt!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Hello.

We are Dont Even Trip- Tich. 3/8M guild that raids Wed/Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST (west coast time)
We do optional full clears on Tuesdays.
We’re currently looking for rotational bench players that can fill in for mythic during farm bosses. The guild is active with many M+ players.
Our goal is to have a healthy bench because we understand real life stuff happens.
If you’re interested in a core spot, we can further discuss your goal with the guild.

Tyty

Please contact me at
BTAG: Fishizzle#1162
Discord: Fish#6453