LF Guild Alliance

(Alliance) Hi all! Im currently on Stormrage LF a guild I would consider server transferring if its a good fit. I play a MM Hunter Its currently 386 IL. I run M+ and id like to raid with her come 10.1. Id prefer a small or medium sized guild where your not just a number. I am a college student so im fairly casual right now. But having some chill friendly people to play with when im on would be cool. Thanks if you have questions or if its easier my BTAG is Wikidsin#1585 Thanks

1 Like

Hi there! We have a close-knit, mature guild over on Windrunner/Darrowmere realm cluster that sounds like what you’re looking for. We are very casual, nontoxic and try to help each other gear, craft, and run instances. Many members have been playing together since BC, and even many are family. We are currently 7/8 N, 2/8 H VOTI, and we run mythic keys all week long. Raid schedule is Fri/Sat 10p-12 EST. If you have any questions, my btag is Mykee#11887 or apply thru guild finder

Hi Jessylynn!

The guild I’m in may be a good fit for you!

We’re a newer guild (started at the end of Shadowlands), so we’re on the smaller side. However, the guild has a family feel to it and is very inclusive. We all run stuff/help each other out.

I played Horde before meeting these folks, but faction changed AND server transferred once I met this cast of characters. As a bonus, we’re on Stormrage as well!

I’ll post a link to our recruitment post below so you can take a look and see if we may be a fit for you!

Feel free and reach out to me if you have any questions, my contact info is listed at the end of the post (I’m Malo, so you know which person it is typing this lol )

thanks for your time!

Let’s chat on discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hello there jessylynn!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great day/night :slight_smile: