LF Raiding Guild - Will Transfer

Hello everyone!

I am a long time player returning after a long break looking for a semi serious raiding guild. What I mean by that is although it would be nice, I don’t need to one shot every boss or progress through mythic raiding, as long as we are making some sort of forward progress. I saw semi serious because although I don’t care too much on progression just know that I my attendance will be 100%

Keep in mind I want faction change to

Horde along with any server change as long as I can raid with the guild.

Ideal Raid times are Early Morning EST or Tuesday/Wednesday’s Late Night (doesn’t matter though!)

What you get choosing me:

1. I want to play mage - spec does not matter.
  2. Always active
  3. Always Helpful, I’ll stop what I’m doing to help guildies
  4. Knowledgeable (I’ve been playing since vanilla
  5. 100% attendance
  6. Leadership (if needed)

Please message me if anybody sees this and is willing to chat with me about it.

My discord is- CertifiedxLegit#0767

My battle net is- Certified#11669

Hey Zirious

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

hi there! sounds like you would fit right into the guild environment we hae created. If youd like to check us out here is our guild link. I look forward to hearing from you! [A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF!

Hi!!
discord.gg/knightsofsilverpine
Raid Times/Days: Sun/Mon 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Current Progression: 1/11N with SotFO
Requirements: Looking for normal/heroic progression-minded players. We are currently coming back from hiatus and looking for loyal and patient members to rebuild our guild and raid team. We are a group of players that like to aim to be the best we can be but still having fun. Willing to help you gear up as long as you are interested in committing to raiding and staying active.
Needs: Tanks - Any (To help with availability) . Any (Monks,Druids & Rogues)