Player LF Guild to call home

I have been playing wow for over half my life. I am interested in Raiding and M+ with M+ being my favorite part of the game. I am looking for a guild that is serious but not to the point of toxic, I know I am not the best player but I want to get better and am looking for a guild that can help me improve. Willing to play any role or class, am currently playing a couple different things right now to try and see what I may want to main.

The best times for me are going to be 11:30PM EST to about 3 or 4AM EST. Really interested in trying to find a group of like minded people to play with and learn and improve with.

still looking

So I don’t think my guild is 100% what you are looking for b/c we tend to be active from 10pm est- til about 1:30am (some times later) but I will drop my spam below. Just in case.

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple good dps to come die with us this tier. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Openings:
Melee Dps- Warrior, rogue, dk: Don’t have these
Ranged Dps: Any

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

Hi there Akidris,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

Hey! Unlike most guilds (not all) I actually read your post and the times you posted are during the times we raid. Wed/Thur 9-12 PST (12-3AM EST).

Id like to chat more if you’re interested.
Bnet: OgreXD#1718

Hi!

The Grove - Proudmoore NA, my newer guild, is recruiting for all roles. Must be 18+ years old to join. This guild is young and is looking to build up M+ and Heroic Raiding teams.

We are a guild that is focused on being supportive and inclusive. We want to make a guild where everyone can reach their goals, and not be left behind. Currently, I am aiming to help people with their KSH/KSM/end of season things. Also currently participating in Break the Meta!

Looking to build a core team for AOTC season 3 of DF with alt raid nights. Currently, core raid nights would be Tuesdays and Saturdays.

There will be M+ nights, as well as nights for collecting, farming mats, old content, etc. for those that play the game more casually.

We do have discord with a guild chat channel so that people can communicate outside of game/hang out, if wanted/needed.

You can reach me at Kaedos on discord. Or Kaedos#11664 on BTag!

Greetings Akidris,

DEFIANT is a late night guild on Dalaran. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs from 12amEST to 3amEST. We’ve been an active guild since Antorus, and have gotten every AotC since then. Guildies run Mythic + throughout the week, but the main event is the Wednesday/Thursday raid.

If you’re interested in chatting about the guild or possibly coming to next week’s raid to get to know us, add me on b-tag:

chojin#1912

Hope to hear from you soon!

[NA][H][Zul’jin] Heroic m+ and future mythic guild - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

young danielson. follow me. and i will show you the ways of the dps