Druid and DK tank looking for home (TWW and beyond)

Long time player looking for a home. I love running mythic+ and have been a multi-AOTC player in my wow life. Looking for a place to call home. I want to know people by name…swap stories of wow past…joke about how slow my tanking is. You know, a home.

I can play pally / DK and could try feral if needed. If you want me to dps I would need some support and no yelling at bad parses.

I can raid from 8:30est to Midnight most nights. I would love a 2 day / 4 hour total team but not required.

No parses except for something on my pally from season 3. This is for TWW.

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!

9pm-12pm est Wed/Thur.
13/26m Awakened
6/9m AtDH,
Recruitting melee DPS (Rogue, DK, DH, Enhance),
Ranged DPS (Mage, Dev Evoker, Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Boomkin, Lock)
1 Holy Pal or Resto Druid.
LF 520+ Raiders And/OR Returning Players for mythic content now and TWW.

Quixotic#11356
discord - quixoticc24

Hi there. I just created a new guild with the intent of staying kinda small and focusing on AOTC and ksm. I don’t have many members, but I just started a few days ago. Raid times and days aren’t set yet, but I’m thinking Wednesday Sunday at 7p PST start time. I’m not worried about class or role at this point. Just trying to find the right group of people to have fun and do some content with. Hmu.

Mmoargynn on discord
Mmoargynn #1987 on bnet