Caster DPS Looking for Casual Raiding

Hello. I am looking for a guild on either Stormrage or Proudmoore for Alliance (but willing to hear out any Alliance guild). I specify Alliance so much because as much as I respect the Horde, I want to main Alliance so I can see where their story goes. I am an Anduin fanboy.

I mainly stick to my caster DPS specs, but I’m really hoping to love the Evoker, and main it through DF.

I am currently searching for a guild that is casual in most aspects. I am a lore junky, having watched a majority of Nobbel’s videos. I want to raid mainly for the lore content, but if I really like where I am, and have the time, I can put in the effort to help with progression. I am mostly available to raid after 8p most days, as I have a job with odd hours and don’t get home until 730p or so.

I just want folks to chat and hang out with. I got my wife into WoW just about a year ago, and we have been hunting for that experience ever since.

Feel free to contact me at:
monty1415#1993 on Battle.net
or
Monty1314#7342 on Discord

Discord request sent.

Children of Mayhem, is a Spinebreaker Alliance guild that engages primarily in raiding and M+ content. In season three we were top 10 alliance guild with Sepulcher of the First Ones AOTC.

(Cross-realm and cross-faction trials welcome!)

7:00-10:00 CST, WED/Thurs.

Looking For:

• Warlock and Shaman
  • Any DPS with tank/healer OS (or vice-versa)
  • Misc. RDPS/Melee DPS
  • A potential Evoker enjoyer

(Our raid tank slots are all filled at this time, though qualified parties will be considered regardless.)

Though all classes are welcome to apply, especially for M+ content - the above are specifically requested due to gaps in armor type/weapon usage, or specific utility we would like to have going forward.

About
Our current raid roster consists of a blend of raiders and M+ enjoyers with the unambitious goal of AOTC and keystone master. More importantly, we’re a group of friends who just want to play this horrible game together, progress through content, and have a good time - and we are always looking for more qualified members.

Our raid times are 7:00pm to no later than 10:00pm CST on WED/Thurs, with possible non-mandatory weekend raid days in the event that a weekday raid night is canceled or otherwise not feasible.

We have no current plans for any SL S4 content, nor expect anyone to do anything until the first M zero week in DF.

Contact me:

If you have any questions or inquiries, or are interested in joining , feel free to reach out to me at any time via Discord or Bnet!

Bnet Thyrax#1884
Discord Fyrea#5777

Alastern,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Good morning Alastern!

Elysian Sodality was founded in 2011 and is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. You mentioned Stormrage and Proudmoore, which are both high population for alliance and Sargeras is in that same category, so I thought I would give it a shot. We are a smaller, family-friendly chat type of guild with a great group of laid-back members who have a healthy mix of playstyles. Most of us have kids and jobs.

We will be raiding one night per week - Thursdays from 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST, which is definitely not mandatory to be part of the guild. We are AotC focused, no mythic raiding. There are around 25 people signed up to raid, we still have room for a warlock, DK, shadow priest and potentially a warrior. If you are set on maining an evoker, we can discuss it, and raiding is only a small piece of what we do, so any class is fine for all other content. We respect each other’s time, everyone is expected to meet minimum gear reqs for raiding, including enchants, pots, etc…

If it sounds like we might be a good fit, please feel free to add my btag and I will try to answer any questions you might have. Anna#1862.

Hello Alastern!
I thought maybe you and your wife might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!
Byndi