Casual Player LF Normal/Heroic Raid Guild

Hello,

I am a fairly casual player who is looking to get into a raiding environment again. I raided frequently in Legion, but haven’t found a friendly place to call home since. Also m+ groups would be fun as well!
I am on most evenings for 2-2.5 hours (8-10:30 CST) and would love to find a community.
Current characters at 70:
394 Destruction Warlock
394 BM/MM Hunter
380 Havoc DH
348 Assassination Rogue (newest 70)
I have addons & plenty of ability to learn mechanics by reading & watching videos.
Open to possible realm/faction transfers as well.

Hi Hudsun!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a Windwalker Monk, Havoc DH, Any Spec Warlock & Any Spec Rogue for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 4/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

1 Like

Lets chat about it on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

1 Like

Hi Kiuayoukai,
Thanks for the response, I appreciate you reaching out. I will reach out to the raid leaders.

1 Like

Hello Hudsun!

After reading your post I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.

Hello there Hudsun! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for Vault. We are a casual heroic guild that is 7/8H progressing on Razageth.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
7/8H

Our raid times

• Thursdays / Sundays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healer -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. We are connected to a few other guilds to do stuff together on top of that in our discord. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411
or
Discord - Xcrush#1465

Guild & Server: Dont Tease Me Bro :Horde: US Area52
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 6-8 pm EST
Current Progression: N/A
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: Mooney#12761, Disc: Mooney#4629

About Us: A new semi-casual guild is being built from the ground up, and it is looking for
Mythic Plus key runners and Raiders. Raids fri/sat 6pm-8pm est, and Discord is only {required}
for communication during raids. Also, we have openings for all specs and are in need of officers
if you are interested and we believe you are a good fit for the position.
It is not necessary to transfer factions or servers, but the more the merrier.
Needs: DPS, Heals - but all classes are welcome.
We value DPS that can alternate swaps for different specs if necessary depending on the comp.