Supportive Good for Older Player

I’m looking for a friendly guild that would welcome an over-40 player (and hopefully have others). I’ve been playing a long time, but have always been intimidated by group content so generally only ever see the inside of dungeons and raids once they can be soloed.

I’d like to change that. I’ve been bored and lonely in game for quite awhile, so I’d like to learn to participate in dungeons and raids. I’m hoping I can find a group of folks with enough patience to give me room to learn without worrying about toxicity. I’m also up for learning PVP. Really, I don’t want to limit myself anymore.

Things I’d like to be true about my next guild:

• Eastern time zone
  • Fair number of older players
  • Social focus, no toxicity, no rigid schedules
  • PVE, PVP, collections, events, I’m ready to try anything.

I’ve generally always played Alliance, but faction is secondary to the items listed. Thanks for reading and hope to hear some great suggestions!

1 Like

hey Sarithorn i think you would be a great fit for Sentry! we already have a few players over 40 and would love to have more! while we are a progression raiding guild we also do plenty of old raid runs and lfr runs as a group for people who dont really care for a schedule if your interested our info is below and we hope to hear from you!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to achieve AOTC along with building a social community for all players

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC,do some mythic plus alongside just enjoying the game!
RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday: 8-10:30 pm EST Friday: 7-10 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make raid nights and if not to please let us know beforehand.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: Closed Healers: OPEN Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

Hi Sarithorn!

I think you would enjoy our guuld and community, Found a Green Quest. If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi! I just wanted to reach out and drop some information about our guild family. We are a AOTC focused guild. We run m+ on non raid days… mostly in the evening/nighttime area. We are very strict about having a drama free guild so we nip that in the butt as soon as we can if we have any issues, or potantial issues. Right now we are looking for active and consistent players that are interested in a long term home to add to our team. I’m going to drop our guild post for you to look through and if you have any other questions you can get ahold of me on discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and I hope your having a great night!

Hello, our guild has many older players and we understand that real life comes first. We welcome everyone, regardless of experience. He is a little more about who we are:

Optics is a newly formed guild that aims to have an inclusive and non-toxic, family atmosphere. We are extremely LGBTQI+ friendly and our founding members are Season 1,2 & 3 KSM and AOTC 11/11.
If you’re a new or returning player getting ready to head into Season 4 and beyond, we want to help you to grow, as we too grow as a guild. Casual as well as experienced players are more than welcome to join the family and we’re accepting all roles and skill levels. We’re looking to create an AOTC progression raid team with plenty of M+ and special events along the way. Raid times will most likely be 2 days a week on Tuesday and Thursday between 7 and 10 EST.
If this sounds like a place you could call home, drop me a note via Battlenet: Darkdream#11723

Sarithorn,

Please come and visit our website, I believe your new home awaits in our guild, Chronologically Gifted. We are an over 40 guild where our median age range is 55 -60.
https://chronologicallygifted.enjin.com/
Chronologically Gifted is a socially focused Alliance guild for older adults and seniors which is dedicated to fostering a friendly, positive environment; one free of elitism and negative criticism where our members can enjoy their gaming experience with their peers. Our growing community is kind, understanding and supportive.

We aren’t looking for the best players. We are looking for the best people. We do not care about our member’s skill level, item level, dps, or their ability to tank or heal. We believe everyone plays to the very best of their ability at all times and that will always be good enough for us. What matters most to us is the opportunity to forge new and lasting friendships and to have nice folks to share our daily play time.

Our guild will never schedule any activity which excludes someone. As long as the game permits, you are always welcome and encouraged to participate.

We are always excited to meet new people and would welcome the opportunity to get to know you.

Hi, Epsilon! Moonwell Dancers sounds like it might be a good fit for my resto druid alt. Would love to chat about it. My btag is RandaZanda#11729 Have a great day!

if you wanna find a great horde community, you reach out to me @ BJB#0407

I started to form a new guild on Thrall with a few people I’ve found looking to do the same.

We are small in number currently but we are looking to forma close-knit group to enjoy raiding again. AotC is the top of our mountain but we’re in no rush to get it.

Most of our members are 25-38+, so if this sounds like we would be a good fir - I’d love to chat with you more.

Discord is the easiest way for me, DeFeo#9908. Hope to hear from you!