Newer player looking for some help

I have been playing World of Warcraft for only a few months, I currently reside on Stormrage, I made my first character in BFA and then quit mid way through, stopped playing until S1 of DF. Played mostly in S2 in which I got to 2700+ M+ rating and didn’t play at all during S3, I am now back for S4 in preparation for TWW. I mostly play a Guardian Druid but then decided to give a few other classes a shot, I am willing to take criticism and learn some other classes to their fullest. I also have a DH, Monk, Warrior, Evoker, and a Priest that I am for the most part, willing to play. I am mostly looking for M+ pushing and a little bit of PvP on the side, I don’t mind scheduled raiding either.

Best way to get in contact with me is through discord. Frostay is my discord user.

Hey Bearinwall,
I shot you a friend request on discord. :slight_smile: I’d like to chat about our guild Path to Valhalla which is on Stormrage, we could always use more M+ friends and have a couple people who dabble in PvP as well. We do have some raid availabilty also if you’d like to get your feet wet with raid.

Hi there!
We are looking for active players who are wanting to raid, run m+ and other guild events. We have a semi-hardcore AOTC team and are currently working on building a 2nd raid team which will be more casual.We have a few people that take special interest in helping new players and have no problem walking people through things! Id love to chat if you are still looking for a guild! The link to our guild information is

If your interested, send me a dm!
Byndi

We run a lot of M+ at Karma Gaming!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or Gilligan#1831

sent discord friend from CHUBEE

Please feel free to check us out. We are in need of cool people who know how to push buttons