Multi class player looking for home

Good day fellow raiders!

I am a multi AOTC raider (got AOTC in season 3) who is looking to reroll a toon for remix. I’m older (42) and want to find a long term home. I am open to playing Warrior / Monk / DK as I have played them all well in the past.

My availability is from 8est to midnight. Looking only to raid 2 nights a week though.

Anyone got a home for a mythic+ tank and raid dpser?

hey message me on discord Graceffa

Hi Jazziswar!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for Season 4 Dragonflight, WoW Remix: MoP & TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hey Jazz! We do need warrior DPS for raid that can tank mythic + to be part of our in guild team for pushing keys tournaments that I’m trying to setup on our Discord.

We have been around since the start of TBC on Lightbringer, and recently moved to Sargeras to rejoin old members and close friends who continued to play. The friendship bonds that were created through our guild culture and adventures persisted stronger than a raid flask. We hope to build new friendships while fortifying the existing ones.

We have a unique mix of players of those that have recently come back, and those who continued to play at a high level (AOTC, KSM, KSH, etc.). So it is a great opportunity for those who have recently come back and want to experience content with us returners while being helped by our veterans. We were all seasoned raiders that pushed progression back in the day. But now our main focus is to be a N-S-R-G: Non-sweaty-Social-Raiding-Guild.

We are looking to have people running mythic plus, pvp, and weekly raids. Our goal coming late into this expansion is to warm up to Awakened Normals then move to Awakened Heroics on a Tuesday & Thursday (7:30PM CST - 10:30PM CST). We have been actively running Mythic 0 - 4 to gear up new guildies, while our veteran raiders are pushing higher keys.

Feel free to add me on BNet at Tyronious#1742 or on Discord @ Tyronious88.

I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding and doing keys together!

sup dood we on a 52 have alts just vibe do keys run sum raids social etc taste like chicken is he name can log io w/e hit us up we busy ingame

Hello Jazziwar,

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are an Aotc and mythic+ guild compromised of (older) veteran wow players. We raid on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM EST to 10:30PM EST. We have a fairly active discord community and several people who runs keys on a daily basis. I would love to talk more with you so if you could please message me back on Discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Wow thanks everyone. I’m adding everyone :). Remix is tomorrow!!!

Hey Jazzi - What is your Discord name? We can chat more.

My guild is on Zul’'jin, we raid 2 nights a week on T/W 8-11PM EST. We are doing heroic and mythic for S4 right now and plan to raid in War Within together.

Right now we cleared AOTC for all 3 awakened raids on Day 1 of their release and did 3/9M in both Aberrus and Amirdrassil.

We are a pretty chill group, enjoy playing with each other and having a fun time while raiding. No crazy rules to meet other than a ilvl requirement at the start of the new season to keep people actively pushing for gearing up. Most of us run 8+ keys a week to get a full vault so things are always active on off nights. We don’t require alts, but many of us try and maintain 2-3 different alts and we run alt raids on Friday’s for anyone that wants to join.

Hello There Jazziswar!

Are you looking to progress into mythic? If so we might be the guild for you!

We are Gamer Down, a new guild formed during S3 of Dragonflight.

Our current progression is 3/8M, 3/9M, and 4/9M in the awakened raids. We are looking to add more players to our mythic roster for s4 and The War Within to push for CE. We also have a ton of m+'ers who love to push keys!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:

Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Or reach out to me with any questions:

Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:[AREA 52] GAMER DOWN | Mythic Progression Guild TUES/THURS 10pm - 1am EST | LFM DPS/HEALS

Hi Jazz,

We at Fear No Evil would love to have someone like yourself, we are a midcore guild of friends who have been playing the game together since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, but have since grown with many fresh faces in Dragonflight.

We are also AOTC raiders that raid every Tuesday & Thursday at 8:00 - 10:30EST. We push keys all the time and even have Wednesday dedicated to a big key run day where we would love to have you be a part of to push keys and fill the vaults. Currently, we are looking for Melee dps for our roster as we are a bit ranged heavy.

Outside of raiding and M+ runs we are active and sociable on our discord server. All in all I think you would make a perfect addition to our guild.

Feel free to contact me on discord, would love to hear from you.
Fuzzycheese#1852

Hi Jazzis : ) It looks like we may be a good fit for you, happy to chat and learn more!

Guild: Muffin
Server: Zul’jin
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)
Faction: H/A with in-game community for cross server/faction characters until TWW fixes all that : )

Looking for AOTC? We’ve been hitting that mark since 2019 : ) If you are looking for more than just a guild to raid with, we’re always looking to grow our community of M+, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we are happy to invite you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - not actively recruiting
Healer - not actively recruiting
RDPS - Aug and Dev Evoker, Warlock
MDPS - Rogue, Enhancement Shaman (Death Knight, Demon Hunter)

• Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus!

A bit about us …
We are a semi-casual, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs. With skillsets ranging the spectrum from mythic raiders on down, we have the comp to get the job done and do not sit people.

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Neb: Nebakenezer#5035

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Neb: Nebakenezer#1502

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed- US Thrall is currently looking for players for Season 4 and beyond. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Hey! Path of Valhalla on Stormrage is building up our ranks for The War Within! Were a guild mostly comprised of Dad’s with a work life during the day and a tendency to push keys, raid and share laughs at night.

We’re casual-midcore, as we aim to get AOTC and dabble on Mythic raid every tier but we know when to pump the brakes and relax for the end of the season. Our raid is Tuesday Thursdays from 9 EST to 11 EST.

Hit me up on Discord if you’d like to know more! Raven_VG is my username

Hey there - Chaos by Design is recruiting all roles for TWW! We are on Stormrage US and are AOTC-focused with just 4 hours of raiding per week. We raid on Thursday and Sunday from 8:30 - 10:30pm EST.

If you are interested please reach out: BNET: Sinister#1675 or Discord: sinister01

Hey there Jazziswar! [Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co] seems to fit what you are looking for. We are mostly active in the evenings between 8pm and 12am EST, and raid 2 nights per week (this season is Tue & Wed) from 9pm - 11pm EST. Most of our members are middle-aged and want to accomplish things in-game while keeping the casual feel. Many of us are also playing around in remix, so it’s a great time to try things out! Feel free to check us out or message me if you have any questions! (btag Ero#11624)

You have a discord?

Hi there!
We are looking for players who are wanting to raid, run m+ and other guild events. We have a semi-hardcore AOTC team and are currently working on building a 2nd raid team which will be more casual. Id love to chat if you are still looking for a guild! The link to our guild information is

If your interested, send me a dm!
Byndi

We do have discord and use it regularly for raids, keys, and chatting! My username is Erowynn if you want to chat there or hang out a few nights to check us out.

well hello there beautiful, we raid fri sat 800-100 est /server keys all the time, good times not ce just having fun , mature