Looking for a Raiding guild

I’m a Prot Pally 401 on Elune. N8/8 multiple times and H 5/8. I’m just looking for a group to raid with once or twice a week. Really enjoy the raiding scene. Would love to finish the heroics and get into some mythics maybe someday.

Sudden Clarity is a guild on Area-52 recruiting to help round out our roster. We’re a mix of guild and RL friends going back to 2010.
Current Progress: 8/8H 2/8M (currently progging mythic terros)
Raid Times: 8:30 EST - 11:30 EST Tues/Thurs with optional alt raid on Sundays some weeks when people are interested.

Recruitment Needs
Tank: open to 1 non dk tank that can off spec dps as needed
Healers: 1 Disc priest/Resto shaman/MW Monk/HPally that can off spec dps as needed
Melee: WW monk(able to off spec tank or heals would be appreciated but not required/ DK
Ranged : Open

Even if your class isn’t listed please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via discord/btag listed below. We will consider any player that is interested in pushing mythic. Key pushers and casual players always welcome to join as well.

Our guild and raid values the culture before the skill. We want to bring a great team of people together and push from there and have fun. We use a rotating loot council to distribute loot to help make the most raid progress we can.
We also have multiple groups running keys regularly, both on and off prime time.
If you’re looking to push mythic in a more “Midcore” environment, please reach out.\

Discord: Timelord of Gallifrey#3095
Bnet: Slytherin05#1744

Hello Diogaraal!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!