Healer/DPS LFG Late night PST

Hey there,

I am currently looking for a guild i can finish this tier off with. I am planning to focus on mythic plus for the rest of this tier and then focus on raid and mythic plus going into the next tier as most guilds are winding down right now. if it works out id also like to raid now but if not excited to be a part of the new raid along side ya.

my current main is holy paladin and the one i posted this on.
here is the 4 classes i am looking at for next tier
Holy/ret pally
Shadow priest/priest healer holy first then disc later on
Bm hunter
Frost mage (will learn other specs later)

My current hope right now is to just spend time getting to know the guild running keys and ect something that works with my schedule and wants to run stuff at night when kids go to bed i am PST just to let you know idk if i expect to find much but if your interested reach out to me i just dont wanna put way to much info on here rather just answer direct questions when people reach out

Battletag is Kareos#11954
Discord is Kareos#2248

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
8/8N 7/8H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a chill AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Discord: Fedca#5743 (GL)
Btag: fedca#1826

Just want to add that currently for this tier we do not have any healer spots open but that will probably change for next tier. You are more then welcome to get to know us though to see if it could possibly be a good fit.

ill get back to you after work today thanks for reaching out

Hi Kareoslux, We’d love to have a holy paladin on our roster! Hopefully our raid times work for you. Here’s our guild info:

The Epitome of Iniquity is a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with people who love running keys. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific (12mn - 2:30am Eastern).

We were 9/10M in SoD, 7/11M in SFO, now 4/8M and 8/8H in VotI. We are currently looking for 1 paladin, either holy or ret, and 1 ranged dps.

We are located on US-Illidan, one of the most populated US Horde realms.

Feel free to contact me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord - preferred) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hey there Kareoslux!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, as we also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormragegnome-depót-late-night-heroic-aotc-progression-team-78h-recruiting-tanks-heals/1290929