[Stormrage] Tank LF 10.2 home

Just coming back to the game pretty much, have played dragonflight on and off but not seriously really.

Looking to get back into tanking for 10.2, willing to play any tank class that may be needed - have all leveled to 70 on the server except for DH (working on leveling him at the moment.)

Available everyday and at most times with afternoon/evening times prefered.

Looking for an AOTC + guild, id like to achieve AOTC every tier and also step into mythic and push as far as I can, dont need to get CE by any means but would like to eventually.

KSM is also a goal id like to achieve so any guild that also has an active M+ scene is a plus in my books.

Looking to stay on stormrage, I have a lot of characters here and I’m not made of money so not looking to transfer off, if I go off of stormrage i’ll have to level something which I don’t mind, just a lot of guilds aren’t interested in some one doing that.

Leave your spam below and I’ll contact you ASAP.

We are looking for a couple of Tanks to round out our casual AOTC raid roster for 10.2. The tenative raid times are fri/sat. 9-11pm est atm. If you’re interested you can add natoor#11652 to btag or message ‘natoor’ on Discord. Look forward to talking!

Up to the top

Still looking

bump it to the top

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank, open
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock / Augvoker
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Hi all, still looking.

No Idea if we are what you are looking for but we’re loving steady bunch wanting to add to our literal family.

Here’s from my post. Add me any time. Get to as soon as I can =))

Greetings! We have started a new guild on Medivh and would like to bring the one that is not yet with us! We are family friendly, lovable and we love to joke around… ALOT. We believe that Love Endures all things, Believes all things, and that Love Never Fails.

We are a start up guild hoping and planning on moving into Season 3 with THUNDEROUS FORCE! Well, we’d be glad to get a friendly group together that doesn’t mind wiping as we learn haha.

Currently we have a fellowship raid mostly alts and we play whatever we can manage with that group. We use that time to get to know one another a little, share potentially too much information but always seeking to have a good quality game day! Hope to hear from you soon! At any rate, have fun! <3

Add me to see if we’re a good fit for you!

Discord: Halamay#8708

The hunt continues

Hi there Ziiree,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi